Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2019 4:23 pm  #11

Re: Help please, I don't know what's going on at the moment

Hi all,
As Cynthia said in my post/topic. You must believe it works. and Just do the things that make you feel its happening, or what makes you feel that the desired thought is now in reality. I did have setbacks as I've told Cynthia as well. I did check upon my SP social media and as Cynthia told me, I must stop doing those things ( checking her social media/ checking other dudes that might be a suitor) because it will really break your belief.Β 

Do whatever it takes for your desire to be in reality. BELIEVE in itΒ  Don't take NO for an answer this time. I personally told myself that. And I've kept repeating what Cynthia asked me if I ever get the urge, (That is : How much do you want the relationship? and kept it on my mind all the time)

Β 

3/27/2019 2:00 pm  #12

Cynthia wrote:

I've been listening to some more of those recordings. I don't know why they're calling them subliminals because you can hear what they're saying. I''ve listened to a straightforward version of that one you just mentioned. I really don't like those ones that are reversed and sped up or with other strange effects. I like some of the recordings with the messages they've got, but some of them I didn't like at all.Some of them are not living in the end, so I don't feel good about those ones, but there were some others I did feel good about. I'm doing fine without them, but I might listen to them sometimes anyway. I looked up the website given there, but it doesn't seem to exist any more, unless something strange is going on.
Β 

I noticed some of them weren't living in the end as well so avoided those. I never looked on their website so I'm not sure what's going on there. I used to listen to this one as well from a different channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL1dqXOrkfw

There are some other people I want to manifest, not in a romantic way. There's a friend I haven't heard from in a long time that I'd like to be in contact with again, for example. He's someone that always said he was bad at keeping in contact with everyone and not to take it personally. He used to seem to only make an effort with his close friends. But I keep having this recurring dream that I'm talking to him, in person. So I want to manifest it. I'd love to see him again. I think if I experiment with him and other people I'd like to manifest, it will be a good experience for building faith.

Actually, I mentioned before the situation with my Dad and how we weren't speaking. Well, my Mum imagined for a couple of minutes that he was contacting me and the situation was different. Later that day, he messaged! And I met up with him since. I haven't decided what to do about the rest of the situation, but this was great and really boosted my morale in general.

I sent my sp a birthday message a few days ago and I can see that he hasn't received it. I have to not worry about him as in whether he is okay...how do you trust that someone is well and nothing bad has happened? I stopped being paranoid that I could accidentally make something bad happen to him, but now there's this. I'm trying not to think about it, and so far have resisted emailing him.

Last edited by Aquilina (3/27/2019 2:03 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

3/28/2019 7:52 pm  #13

roomnumber16 wrote:

Hi all,
As Cynthia said in my post/topic. You must believe it works. and Just do the things that make you feel its happening, or what makes you feel that the desired thought is now in reality. I did have setbacks as I've told Cynthia as well. I did check upon my SP social media and as Cynthia told me, I must stop doing those things ( checking her social media/ checking other dudes that might be a suitor) because it will really break your belief.Β 

Do whatever it takes for your desire to be in reality. BELIEVE in itΒ  Don't take NO for an answer this time. I personally told myself that. And I've kept repeating what Cynthia asked me if I ever get the urge, (That is : How much do you want the relationship? and kept it on my mind all the time)
Β 

Yeah I don't do social media. I used to but deleted my Instagram account in the beginning of this journey. Social media is a bad mental diet. Using images outside of imagination to create is not the way I intend to do things. I still have a facebook account which I hardly ever signed into and the only reason I have again is because of Joseph Alai's group. I don't even look at anything else when I do go on there. Joseph is great, I love him. If you don't know him, he's a youtuber that is purely 100% about Neville, has been practising it for years and he keeps me on track.
Β 

Last edited by Aquilina (3/28/2019 7:52 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

3/28/2019 8:06 pm  #14

Cynthia wrote:

Thanks. I think you're trying to be too perfectionistic. I was brought up to be that way myself, and it's taken a long time to get over it.

You'll get better with practice and repetition, like with learning any other new skill or changing a belief. In my most recent reply to the new person calling himself roomnumber16, I told him what I personally do that helps me, if you're interested. You don't have to be perfect at all times. It must be an unusual person who never has a down moment.
Β 

I read that thread. Just curious, what scenes do you use this time for your sp if you don't mind me asking? I know before you just imagined the wedding ring. I usually at times during the day, imagine him telling me he loves me and me saying it back. I decided at night I want to use John Kironde's example of imagining the same, but that he's in bed with me, and focusing on his presence.

I don't know if I'm entirely comfortable about using marriage as the end result. I used to write down my name plus his surname. The thing is, marriage is a thing I was never particularly bothered about in and of itself and was happy with the idea of companionship without that part of it. The only reason I started imagining marriage was because of visas etc. After a while, I just assumed I'd marry him, but it doesn't feel like the natural desire at the moment. I feel like if that's the only reason I'm imagining marriage, then maybe it would interfere with the how? ie. limiting other means for him to come and live here? I don't know, maybe it wouldn't affect it. I'm happy to just imagine him being in a long-term relationship. The marriage part is an indicator of time having passed. I know a lot of people imagine anniversiaries and stuff like that. I just want to stick with what I'm using at the moment, just hoping it's the right type of thing.

That leads me to this...there was one scene I had before and one night I imagined it so incredibly intensely I just didn't want to imagine it again. There were two signs afterwards. It was so real, I even noticed in imagination, oh my god, I am in the scene I used to imagine, and I was in awe at the Law for bringing this precise scene into the outer reality. So, I figured I should just leave that scene because I don't think I can replicate that. I tried to do it again but I feel like there's no need.

That brings me to the next point...after it has been impressed on the subconscious, it has to happen...so in theory, if I just removed the blocks and it's already done...it would just manifest at the proper time, right? I know some people imagine for a while and then drop it, knowing it's done. If I dropped it now, for example, would it be better to drop it after doing another really good visualization? Or would it make no difference as long as I get rid of the blocks, since I know it was impressed that time, I've just been negative since. The contradicting thoughts are getting less frequent, and I will be doing a lot more revision to get rid of the blocks.

3/30/2019 2:05 am  #15

Aquilina wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Thanks. I think you're trying to be too perfectionistic. I was brought up to be that way myself, and it's taken a long time to get over it.

You'll get better with practice and repetition, like with learning any other new skill or changing a belief. In my most recent reply to the new person calling himself roomnumber16, I told him what I personally do that helps me, if you're interested. You don't have to be perfect at all times. It must be an unusual person who never has a down moment.
Β 

I read that thread. Just curious, what scenes do you use this time for your sp if you don't mind me asking? I know before you just imagined the wedding ring. I usually at times during the day, imagine him telling me he loves me and me saying it back. I decided at night I want to use John Kironde's example of imagining the same, but that he's in bed with me, and focusing on his presence.

I don't know if I'm entirely comfortable about using marriage as the end result. I used to write down my name plus his surname. The thing is, marriage is a thing I was never particularly bothered about in and of itself and was happy with the idea of companionship without that part of it. The only reason I started imagining marriage was because of visas etc. After a while, I just assumed I'd marry him, but it doesn't feel like the natural desire at the moment. I feel like if that's the only reason I'm imagining marriage, then maybe it would interfere with the how? ie. limiting other means for him to come and live here? I don't know, maybe it wouldn't affect it. I'm happy to just imagine him being in a long-term relationship. The marriage part is an indicator of time having passed. I know a lot of people imagine anniversiaries and stuff like that. I just want to stick with what I'm using at the moment, just hoping it's the right type of thing.

That leads me to this...there was one scene I had before and one night I imagined it so incredibly intensely I just didn't want to imagine it again. There were two signs afterwards. It was so real, I even noticed in imagination, oh my god, I am in the scene I used to imagine, and I was in awe at the Law for bringing this precise scene into the outer reality. So, I figured I should just leave that scene because I don't think I can replicate that. I tried to do it again but I feel like there's no need.

That brings me to the next point...after it has been impressed on the subconscious, it has to happen...so in theory, if I just removed the blocks and it's already done...it would just manifest at the proper time, right? I know some people imagine for a while and then drop it, knowing it's done. If I dropped it now, for example, would it be better to drop it after doing another really good visualization? Or would it make no difference as long as I get rid of the blocks, since I know it was impressed that time, I've just been negative since. The contradicting thoughts are getting less frequent, and I will be doing a lot more revision to get rid of the blocks.

Β 
If you don't want to imagine marriage as the end result there's no reason why you should do. I'm a marrying kind of person and so is my SP,  so that's the end result I want. What I mostly imagine myself is the two of us being together and both of us feeling happy and him looking very happy and totally in love with me and him telling me the things I want to hear and me replying in kind, and also both of us wearing wedding rings, and this might sound silly to some, but they have each other's names on them sometimes.

I know I told somebody this recently, I don't remember who, but that time when Neville wanted an honourable discharge from the army, he made it sound like he had only imagined it on one occasion because he fell asleep and had a dream where a hand came down and crossed out 'disapproved' and wrote 'approved' and a voice told him that it was done and to do nothing. He stated that he did nothing after that. I know he meant for sure that he took no outward action and I also got the impression he felt no more need to imagine it. If you feel the same way about your desire, I think that's your answer.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/30/2019 8:12 pm  #16

Cynthia wrote:

Β 
If you don't want to imagine marriage as the end result there's no reason why you should do. I'm a marrying kind of person and so is my SP, so that's the end result I want. What I mostly imagine myself is the two of us being together and both of us feeling happy and him looking very happy and totally in love with me and him telling me the things I want to hear and me replying in kind, and also both of us wearing wedding rings, and this might sound silly to some, but they have each other's names on them sometimes.

I know I told somebody this recently, I don't remember who, but that time when Neville wanted an honourable discharge from the army, he made it sound like he had only imagined it on one occasion because he fell asleep and had a dream where a hand came down and crossed out 'disapproved' and wrote 'approved' and a voice told him that it was done and to do nothing. He stated that he did nothing after that. I know he meant for sure that he took no outward action and I also got the impression he felt no more need to imagine it. If you feel the same way about your desire, I think that's your answer.

Okay, so I felt like that scene was done at the time, but haven't been feeling like it's done recently. I'm going to focus on revision as a priority but I'll keep imagining being with him until I feel no need to think about any of it anymore. I mean, that scene was so real but I feel like my mind isn't convinced with the reality of the whole thing so I have to carry on. I probably would marry him and have thought about it a lot but I'll leave it out for now, can always change it later.

3/31/2019 6:33 pm  #17

Aquilina wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Β 
If you don't want to imagine marriage as the end result there's no reason why you should do. I'm a marrying kind of person and so is my SP, so that's the end result I want. What I mostly imagine myself is the two of us being together and both of us feeling happy and him looking very happy and totally in love with me and him telling me the things I want to hear and me replying in kind, and also both of us wearing wedding rings, and this might sound silly to some, but they have each other's names on them sometimes.

Okay, so I felt like that scene was done at the time, but haven't been feeling like it's done recently. I'm going to focus on revision as a priority but I'll keep imagining being with him until I feel no need to think about any of it anymore. I mean, that scene was so real but I feel like my mind isn't convinced with the reality of the whole thing so I have to carry on. I probably would marry him and have thought about it a lot but I'll leave it out for now, can always change it later.

How do you feel like it’s done? Is it just a gut feeling type of thing? I think I may be at that point with my β€œsp”. Please respond, thank you.

Β 

Board footera