Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2019 5:35 pm  #11

Re: NEW TO NEVILLE

roomnumber16 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

I'm getting a slight confusion though.. What if you reimagine your "living in the end" scenario day by day, consistently? From What I heard from Neville, you should do this until it becomes real or it manifests into reality right?

But some other people say that you should drop it after imagining it and visualizing because reimagining the scenario makes your subconscious think that you still have not gotten to the end, where it could also imply that you are lacking it?

Again Cynthia. Thank you for your responses I'm now trying my best to visualize and manifest my SP back to be, and also visualizing,manifesting and affirming to myself that I can do this. I believe that would amplify the effects of this and would speed up the whole process of this.

Don't believe everything you read/hear. I personally stick to the horse's mouth, so to speak, in this case Neville. People who say that don't understand how the subconscious mind works. It usually takes repetition to program the subconscious mind or to reprogram it. I'll never forget the time I was involved in a sort of game or experiment where one person at the end of a row of people was told a word that they were supposed to say to the next person and it was supposed to be passed from person to person down the row. The person at the end of the row said something completely different to what the first person had been told. Some people in that row didn't even have the ability to repeat even just one word that they had just heard to the person next to them. I was shocked.

Neville himself imagined whatever it was he wanted every night before he went to sleep. When Abdullah first taught him this, he did it every night for about a month before he got the invitation from his brother to go to Barbados. I can't remember how long he did it to marry his second wife, but when he wanted the divorce from his first wife so he could marry his second wife I think it was a matter of days, I think it was about 10 or so, but I'd have to check that, but the point is that he himself repeated what he was imagining. When he wanted passage for his wife and child and himself to New York from Barbados, it only took him one night before he got a phone call offering it to him the next morning. When he imagined his honourable discharge from the army, when he imagined it he had a dream where a hand came down and crossed out 'disapproved' from the paperwork and wrote 'approved' and a voice told him that it was done and to do nothing, so I got the impression that he didn't imagine that any further because he didn't feel the need, and I think it was 7 or 8 days later that he got his honourable discharge.

You never fail to inspire me Cynthia. I have my most deepest gratitude for your responses. I'll work on this now, I don't even care how long it would take me because I know there is no definite time on this. But what I do know is that this time , I can make this work. This will work for me!

Thank you very much for all the guidance you gave me. I'll check upon the works you have mentioned.

Thank you for saying that, and you're very welcome.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

3/25/2019 3:33 pm  #12

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Don't believe everything you read/hear. I personally stick to the horse's mouth, so to speak, in this case Neville. People who say that don't understand how the subconscious mind works. It usually takes repetition to program the subconscious mind or to reprogram it. I'll never forget the time I was involved in a sort of game or experiment where one person at the end of a row of people was told a word that they were supposed to say to the next person and it was supposed to be passed from person to person down the row. The person at the end of the row said something completely different to what the first person had been told. Some people in that row didn't even have the ability to repeat even just one word that they had just heard to the person next to them. I was shocked.

Neville himself imagined whatever it was he wanted every night before he went to sleep. When Abdullah first taught him this, he did it every night for about a month before he got the invitation from his brother to go to Barbados. I can't remember how long he did it to marry his second wife, but when he wanted the divorce from his first wife so he could marry his second wife I think it was a matter of days, I think it was about 10 or so, but I'd have to check that, but the point is that he himself repeated what he was imagining. When he wanted passage for his wife and child and himself to New York from Barbados, it only took him one night before he got a phone call offering it to him the next morning. When he imagined his honourable discharge from the army, when he imagined it he had a dream where a hand came down and crossed out 'disapproved' from the paperwork and wrote 'approved' and a voice told him that it was done and to do nothing, so I got the impression that he didn't imagine that any further because he didn't feel the need, and I think it was 7 or 8 days later that he got his honourable discharge.

You never fail to inspire me Cynthia. I have my most deepest gratitude for your responses. I'll work on this now, I don't even care how long it would take me because I know there is no definite time on this. But what I do know is that this time , I can make this work. This will work for me!

Thank you very much for all the guidance you gave me. I'll check upon the works you have mentioned.

Hi Cynthia,

I'm so saddened that I couldn't keep myself from checking her profile on social media, I did it for a whole day yesterday (or I just checked her profile once) but then earlier I was not able to keep myself, and thus I saw a kind of unwanted event, but I've researched that it is also possible that what is happening now, is a result of previous thoughts or manifestations, So I kept on telling myself that this is just a result from my previous thoughts and thus was manifested (weeks or months before). Now I try to take my focus off the thing that I saw, by reaffirming my self with affirmations over and over again whenever my thoughts go into that image again or think of more unwanted things about my SP.

A solution that I thought of is just don't look at her profile but its so counter intuitive that I fear I'll lose her more if I went more distant. But I know that I shouldn't be thinking of that fact. But just think of the very moment/state that I have her already or I'm happy with her as my wife, I guess what I'm trying to say is just, its so challenging. But I'm willing to go through this challenge because this relationship is important to me!, its been a week since we last talked.

3/25/2019 6:21 pm  #13

roomnumber16 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

Hi Cynthia,

I'm so saddened that I couldn't keep myself from checking her profile on social media, I did it for a whole day yesterday (or I just checked her profile once) but then earlier I was not able to keep myself, and thus I saw a kind of unwanted event, but I've researched that it is also possible that what is happening now, is a result of previous thoughts or manifestations, So I kept on telling myself that this is just a result from my previous thoughts and thus was manifested (weeks or months before). Now I try to take my focus off the thing that I saw, by reaffirming my self with affirmations over and over again whenever my thoughts go into that image again or think of more unwanted things about my SP.

A solution that I thought of is just don't look at her profile but its so counter intuitive that I fear I'll lose her more if I went more distant. But I know that I shouldn't be thinking of that fact. But just think of the very moment/state that I have her already or I'm happy with her as my wife, I guess what I'm trying to say is just, its so challenging. But I'm willing to go through this challenge because this relationship is important to me!, its been a week since we last talked.

Didn't I tell you not to look at social media? I tell people that on a regular basis, so I thought I told you as well. I don't do social media myself and neither does anybody I know, but if I did I wouldn't look. Don't look again. Delete your account(s) if that's what it takes. How much do you want the relationship? Keep that uppermost in your mind. You've got to do whatever it takes, and that includes avoiding anything that's going to reinforce the current situation or anything that is going to give you any doubts or fears. I can't impress upon you enough how vitally important this is. I spent a lot of time last year privately helping another bloke who agreed with everything I said but did the opposite and ultimately failed and gave up. He had no faith, repeatedly asked for my reassurance many times because of having no faith, and he couldn't tear himself away from looking at her social media and being jealous of some other person and dwelling on all of that, even though I told him many times not to. Don't let that happen to you.

3/25/2019 8:20 pm  #14

Cynthia wrote:

roomnumber16 wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Hi Cynthia,

Didn't I tell you not to look at social media? I tell people that on a regular basis, so I thought I told you as well. I don't do social media myself and neither does anybody I know, but if I did I wouldn't look. Don't look again. Delete your account(s) if that's what it takes. How much do you want the relationship? Keep that uppermost in your mind. You've got to do whatever it takes, and that includes avoiding anything that's going to reinforce the current situation or anything that is going to give you any doubts or fears. I can't impress upon you enough how vitally important this is. I spent a lot of time last year privately helping another bloke who agreed with everything I said but did the opposite and ultimately failed and gave up. He had no faith, repeatedly asked for my reassurance many times because of having no faith, and he couldn't tear himself away from looking at her social media and being jealous of some other person and dwelling on all of that, even though I told him many times not to. Don't let that happen to you.

I will not bend to myself wanting to check up on her. I will be more cautious this time. I also have a friend who's talking me out of checking and I realized earlier that my 1 day progress became a waste because of 1 simple check. I will not check again until my imagination(living in the end) manifests into reality.

Thank you Cynthia

3/28/2019 7:46 pm  #15

Cynthia wrote:

Hiya,

You're welcome.

Do whatever helps you believe that you have the relationship already and helps you live in the end of the wish fulfilled. I can tell you some things that have helped me. I listen to Neville a lot for the reinforcement. With all of the general negativity in the world, it's really important to counteract that as much as possible. I often imagine the relationship the way I want it to be whilst listening to Neville talk about the subject, when he talks about marrying his second wife that way and talks about other people having done the same thing, as well as imagining it at other times. I also read his books and lectures, although I listen to him more than read, and I regularly reread the letter from Mrs J E in the part of The Law and the Promise that I recommended before and do what she did. I have 3 songs that are meaningful to me that I listen to a lot whilst imagining my relationship with my SP. They're from a long time ago. Two of the them are by The Turtles, one is Happy Together, the other is She'd Rather Be With Me, and the third song is by Climax Blue Band called I Love You..Those are the things I do consistently. I also sometimes listen to I Miss Ya Girl (first version) by Chas and Dave. In the past I have listened to and sometimes still do to two hypnosis recordings. One is called Get the Love You Want by Glenn Harrold and the other is called Attract Love by Barrie St John. As an added extra, I had a subliminal recording made to my specifications at the beginning of the year for which I wrote all of the statements myself that I wanted used and have that playing a lot in the background, but I haven't listened to it all that much with headphones as it said to do, so I couldn't say whether it has helped or not because I just don't know.

I think it was also really important for me to finally decide one way or the other whether I wanted the relationship or not after being indecisive for such a long time and to commit to doing something about it. That's made it a lot easier to imagine things the way I want them to be.

I'm not a fan of those two that you mentioned, to put it mildly. I stick to those who know what they're talking about and are consistent and weren't in it for the money, like Neville and Joseph Murphy, and I like Claude Bristol as well, although he didn't take it quite as far as those two. I've read other authors as well, but these are my favourites. The latter's book, The Magic of Believing, was the first book I ever read on the subject, back when I was 15 years old, and I had some amazing results from that book alone right from the beginning just by copying what he said he did but in ways that were meaningful to me. There's also an account in The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy that I quite like by a scientist who was in a Nazi concentration camp who describes exactly what he imagined in order to escape which is the same sort of thing that Neville taught people to do.

I personally stick to one main scene myself, although I sometimes expand it to include other things, because of the consistency, repetition, and stability. Sometimes I may do something extra, such as if I go to the supermarket I might imagine my SP being there with me, but that's not something I imagine the rest of the time.

Been wondering where that story about the man that escaped the concentration camp was! I heard about it years ago and don't know where. I always wanted to know where to find it again. Was it the one where he jumped into the pile of dead bodies and played dead?

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

3/30/2019 1:42 am  #16

Aquilina wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Hiya,

You're welcome.

Do whatever helps you believe that you have the relationship already and helps you live in the end of the wish fulfilled. I can tell you some things that have helped me. I listen to Neville a lot for the reinforcement. With all of the general negativity in the world, it's really important to counteract that as much as possible. I often imagine the relationship the way I want it to be whilst listening to Neville talk about the subject, when he talks about marrying his second wife that way and talks about other people having done the same thing, as well as imagining it at other times. I also read his books and lectures, although I listen to him more than read, and I regularly reread the letter from Mrs J E in the part of The Law and the Promise that I recommended before and do what she did. I have 3 songs that are meaningful to me that I listen to a lot whilst imagining my relationship with my SP. They're from a long time ago. Two of the them are by The Turtles, one is Happy Together, the other is She'd Rather Be With Me, and the third song is by Climax Blue Band called I Love You..Those are the things I do consistently. I also sometimes listen to I Miss Ya Girl (first version) by Chas and Dave. In the past I have listened to and sometimes still do to two hypnosis recordings. One is called Get the Love You Want by Glenn Harrold and the other is called Attract Love by Barrie St John. As an added extra, I had a subliminal recording made to my specifications at the beginning of the year for which I wrote all of the statements myself that I wanted used and have that playing a lot in the background, but I haven't listened to it all that much with headphones as it said to do, so I couldn't say whether it has helped or not because I just don't know.

I think it was also really important for me to finally decide one way or the other whether I wanted the relationship or not after being indecisive for such a long time and to commit to doing something about it. That's made it a lot easier to imagine things the way I want them to be.

I'm not a fan of those two that you mentioned, to put it mildly. I stick to those who know what they're talking about and are consistent and weren't in it for the money, like Neville and Joseph Murphy, and I like Claude Bristol as well, although he didn't take it quite as far as those two. I've read other authors as well, but these are my favourites. The latter's book, The Magic of Believing, was the first book I ever read on the subject, back when I was 15 years old, and I had some amazing results from that book alone right from the beginning just by copying what he said he did but in ways that were meaningful to me. There's also an account in The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy that I quite like by a scientist who was in a Nazi concentration camp who describes exactly what he imagined in order to escape which is the same sort of thing that Neville taught people to do.

I personally stick to one main scene myself, although I sometimes expand it to include other things, because of the consistency, repetition, and stability. Sometimes I may do something extra, such as if I go to the supermarket I might imagine my SP being there with me, but that's not something I imagine the rest of the time.

Been wondering where that story about the man that escaped the concentration camp was! I heard about it years ago and don't know where. I always wanted to know where to find it again. Was it the one where he jumped into the pile of dead bodies and played dead?

Sorry, it was a Russian prison camp, not Nazi, same war, though, and no, it had nothing to do with dead bodies. It's in the chapter about scientists using the subconscious mind in that book by Joseph Murphy. The scientist was German, had had his home in Germany destroyed, his family wiped out, and his friends and associates had also either been killed or were in concentration camps, which is why I had said Nazis before.

Last edited by Cynthia (3/30/2019 1:35 pm)

4/24/2019 3:32 am  #17

Hii cynthia i need to know one thing from uh that i listened from many of law of attraction coaches that we only menifest that specific person(ex) if he is on the same frequency on which frequency are like as we only get them back in our life if they also want back with us and these law of attraction coaches also said we can't  change their frequency without their permmision as we can't force them to come back with us  so in my situation my ex even doesn't want me back in his life as its clear that  he is not in the same frequency  on which i am as he do not feel the same as i feel so my question to you are these law of attraction coaches said right ? Or is it possible to change the frequency of sp(ex)? Plz let me know

4/24/2019 4:12 am  #18

Amita25 wrote:

Hii cynthia i need to know one thing from uh that i listened from many of law of attraction coaches that we only menifest that specific person(ex) if he is on the same frequency on which frequency are like as we only get them back in our life if they also want back with us and these law of attraction coaches also said we can't  change their frequency without their permmision as we can't force them to come back with us  so in my situation my ex even doesn't want me back in his life as its clear that  he is not in the same frequency  on which i am as he do not feel the same as i feel so my question to you are these law of attraction coaches said right ? Or is it possible to change the frequency of sp(ex)? Plz let me know

No, I don't agree with that at all. I don't listen to any so-called loa coaches, but I have heard enough to know they talk nonsense a lot of the time and complicate things. You don't need them. I am a big believer in Neville's teachings and those with similar viewpoints, which have been proven effective, and they're so simple that people think they're not enough and that they have to do a lot more, but that isn't true.. He talked all the time about living in the end and that imagination plus faith creates reality and that if you maintain that long enough and persevere and are patient, ignoring all evidence to the contrary, to the degree that you can persuade yourself that it is true, eventually your imaginal acts will become facts. It doesn't cost you anything to try it. If you really want to be with that person, suspend your disbelief and give it a try, but not just for a day or two, and don't do anything that would interfere with your ability to focus on the end result like looking at social media if they do that.

4/24/2019 10:51 am  #19

To add to what I said before, if you are telling yourself and other people that he said he didn't want anything more to do with you, he hates you, or any other negative things, you've got to reverse that if you want things to change. If you want things to change outwardly, you've got to change yourself inwardly and what you're thinking and saying to yourself. I'm not saying it's always easy to do, but revise this sort of negativity by telling yourself the opposite or at least something positive.  If he said he hated you, for example, you could imagine himself saying how much he likes you or loves you. You could imagine him apologising to you for cruel things he's said.

Here is Neville's mental diets, in which he talks about this, first the short version, then the long version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnPAsGiQyiI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDci0MJbmu8

4/24/2019 11:07 am  #20

Thanku thanku thanku soo much cynthia for replied to in as much detail its very positive reply n now i feel better n very positive and happy also to hear that its quite possible to change other person's frequency  u are very nice coz u help to all i m sending positive vibes n my love to uh plz recieve it and accept it

Board footera