Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2019 6:53 am  #1

I hope to get advice

Hey everyone,

My name is Ella and I've known about the law of attraction for a while now. I tried using it on many occasions and I never succeed. But this time I really want it to work. I was in a relationship with a guy for 6 months and since the beginning, it was a long distance relationship as we live in different cities (I met him during my work trip). We got together really fast because we just clicked and I really thought that he was the one. I still believe that he is the one. But then he moved to another country and that's when we started having arguments. He was unhappy because he thought I was controlling and I felt that he was controlling one. I finally told him that I wanted to break up because I thought we did not have a strong friendship as our foundation so I wanted to go back to when we just met and start over. He agreed and we cried. After the breakup, we still talked to each other every day as we normally would but what I didn't know is that he started to move on. I recently found out that he has completely moved on and he'sΒ thinking about seeing new people. I am so sad because I don't want this to be over. I want him back as my boyfriend and not my friend or best friend. Β 

I started googling ways to get my ex back, many people say don't agree to be friends because then you would allow the other person to transition easily, but I did that and he has transitioned. Another thing, the no contact rule, I did that but because we talked every day he just messaged me as per normal and after I didn't reply him for a few days he just thought I was being immature because he told me he wanted to see other people. We broke up on such good terms and I was so unaware about the situation. Now I really don't know how to get him back. I told him that if there's no chance of us getting back together then I don't wanna be his friend, he said he understands and that's that. I feel so hopeless now. What do I do?

For reference, we got together from January 2018 until mid of July and we were "friends" ever since. so he had a long time to transition. we still argued like a couple when we were just friends if anything it was worse because I felt like I didn't have the right to ask him about his life but at the same time I wanted to know. Maybe that's why he stopped liking me cause I became the crazy "girlfriend" that he didn't want.

Please please give me some advice. I really love this guy and I think he is the one. Β 

Β 

Board footera