Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2019 2:22 pm  #1

Gaslighters and manipulators

I'm curious if anyone has some insight about gaslighters, in terms of Neville's concept of others being you pushed out.

Someone showed up out of nowhere being obnoxious and gaslighting tactics. I'm thinking of the sort of beliefs that could bring someone like that in front of me. Things like "I get taken advantage of", maybe, but it feels like something else. I didn't see any reason for someone like that to appear at that particular time.

Any ideas?

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

3/04/2019 11:15 am  #2

Re: Gaslighters and manipulators

I don't think that you make someone gaslight you by the "you pushed out" theory. However I do think that if someone has a mindset as you have described, they would attract a series of people who behaved like that. Not that they make them behave that way but they are ripe for attracting someone who does. It is then up to them to set boundaries. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/05/2019 11:26 am  #3

Aquilina wrote:

I'm curious if anyone has some insight about gaslighters, in terms of Neville's concept of others being you pushed out.

Someone showed up out of nowhere being obnoxious and gaslighting tactics. I'm thinking of the sort of beliefs that could bring someone like that in front of me. Things like "I get taken advantage of", maybe, but it feels like something else. I didn't see any reason for someone like that to appear at that particular time.

Any ideas?

I’m a firm believer that we create every experience in our lives and that each of us have our own individual realities where we are creating completely alone — meaning there’s no “co-creation”.

However I honestly am not sure why we create some experiences. It’s true that you could have a belief that “attracted” this to you. Or maybe it’s just that some part of you (you could label it your “highest self”) wanted to have this experience so that you could “play around with” the idea of everyone being you pushed out and experience the person changing when you change your beliefs. Does that make sense?

Even though you’ve experienced this, you can absolutely change it. And you can even go as far as changing the past so that you never experienced it, if that’s something you wanted to do. Everything is changeable and you have all the power.

3/07/2019 4:02 pm  #4

This time it was just a temporary thing that was very easy to walk away from. I've experienced them before though, for longer periods, so was curious because of that.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

3/12/2019 6:54 am  #5

Maybe this too is simply a belief, and that the reason we cannot control it is because we believe we cant.

Board footera