Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2019 8:33 am  #1

Do you have to "re-new" after doubting?

Hi everybody

I'm a newbie on this forum, so many apologies if this has been asked before.

One of my biggest questions at the moment is... what happens if you have a moment of doubt, or even a "bad day" after sending out your desires and wisehs to the universe?

The reason why I got into the Law of Attraction (as well as finding Veronicas channel) is attracting my crush and over the last few weeks I've been learning so much about focusing on myself, building up self-love and letting go.Β But I sometimes get doubtful and a bit frustrated by the obstacles that are currently in our way and feel like I have to re-new the manifesting process each time after I have one of those moments.

Would you suggest I'd rather accept those moments and do nothing (i.e. still "letting go") even though I doubted the chance of the desired outcome to come true, or should I do a new visualisation etc. to send out my desires to the universe again?Β 

Many thanks :-)

Β 

Last edited by LettingGoNow (3/07/2019 9:55 am)

3/07/2019 9:40 am  #2

Re: Do you have to "re-new" after doubting?

Just think about this. You've asked do you have a moment of doubt (about what?) or a bad day after manifesting your desires. Everybody has a moment of doubt about all sorts of things, it's normal. I had more than a moment of doubt about the interview for this job I have "I am sure they will want someone better than me" but they didn't and I was offered it.Β 

I wanted a car, similar to the one I had to scrap. I got almost an identical one, so I manifested it, and quite quickly too. It is sitting outside my house, and I have had a few "bad days" since then when things haven't gone right, for example, it has rained all day today and I forgot my umbrella, the bus sailed past and didn't stop (I don't take the car to work) and it made me late, things like that. Does that mean I have to start all over again, or someone will steal my car, it will be in an accident, or something?

Is that what you are asking? Because I think you are worrying too much if so.
Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/07/2019 10:10 am  #3

Hi PrettyFlamingo

I think I might have phrased it a bit confusingly (...just changed it from "manifesting my desires" to "sending out my desires and wishes to the universe".

It hasn't manifested yet, but I'm still hopeful it will in good time. It's just those weak moments when I suddenly think about the reasons why she doesn't want to be with me which might send out the wrong vibes into the universe... so I feel like I need to send more of my positive thoughts afterwards in order not to have the negative ones to be the vibes that actually manifest.

5/21/2019 3:19 am  #4

Don't worry too much about it. We are humans, we have our moments, and that's okay. I know that some LOA teachers make it seem that in order to manifest, we always have to be in this 'manically happy' state - but that's humanly not possible, lol. What really matters is your overall vibration, what is dominant. If you're at least 51% positive, you're good to go. Also, the seed of your desire has been planted, it's already growing, so a negative thought won't kill it off, the order won't be cancelled. Just don't stress about it too much, focus on being positive overall.

5/30/2019 7:32 am  #5

Barbara wrote:

Don't worry too much about it. We are humans, we have our moments, and that's okay. I know that some LOA teachers make it seem that in order to manifest, we always have to be in this 'manically happy' state - but that's humanly not possible, lol. What really matters is your overall vibration, what is dominant. If you're at least 51% positive, you're good to go. Also, the seed of your desire has been planted, it's already growing, so a negative thought won't kill it off, the order won't be cancelled. Just don't stress about it too much, focus on being positive overall.

Hi Barbara.Β Many thanks for your advise. That gives me indeed some hope for my manifestations. I think the more relaxed I am with my flaws and doubts, the less I will stand in my own way :-)

Board footera