Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2019 12:29 pm  #1

Ex Back- Help and Encouragement Needed!

I am a 19 year old college student who was broken up with about 4 months ago. I was with my ex-girlfriend, My ex-girlfriend, for around 3.5 years. We had a very close emotional connection and actually started talking about marriage and living together. However, we both went through a rough patch in October not based on anything between us, but external factors. My ex-girlfriend grew unhappy and had an internal crisis while I at the same time went through a small bout of depression. After a month break of no contact, My ex-girlfriend reached out to restart communications and our friendship. I agreed and we started to text with increasing frequency and even hung out once or twice. However, when I brought up the topic of getting back together in January, she turned me down and told me she was interested in another guy. She has been dating this guy for the last four weeks, despite her openly admitting to me that he is "inferior" to me in every way and that there is nothing he does that I can't do better. She also had numerous other complaints about this new guy and discussed having doubts about him a few weeks ago. However, they are still seeing each other frequently.

I discovered the Law of Attraction shortly a few weeks after our breakup and have been trying to manifest My ex-girlfriend asking me to get back together with her and her wanting me to be her boyfriend again, but have yet to receive anything yet. I've been able to manifest small things, like her wanting to spend time with me, text me, etc., but have yet to receive the big goal of "My ex-girlfriend wants to get back together with me; My ex-girlfriend asks me to get back together with her; My ex-girlfriend will leave him and ask me to be her boyfriend again" I have tried meditations, such as "Get your ex back" and remove a third party, subliminals, and various techniques, such as the two cups, revision, etc..

There are times where I feel very close, such as the time she mentioned three weeks ago about dumping this new guy, and far away at others, such as during a fight with her Sunday night in which she declared that she considered ending our friendship. However, things have since recovered and we have been talking throughout the week. She even texted me last night asking if I and a mutual friend were going to a party that night (she seemed to be wanting me to invite her to come along), but wound up ending the conversation abruptly to hang out with the new guy.

I have been working to spend more and more time with my ex-girlfriend and was starting to see good results. However, she is still with this new rebound relationship, but every so often the topic of reconciliation will emerge and while My ex-girlfriend begins the conversation opposed to getting back together, by the end of it, she has warmed up to the idea and often says "maybe," but backs down a short while later.

On Saturday afternoon My ex-girlfriend and I were studying together when she made mention of The new guy and staying over at his apartment. I asked her to stop mentioning him because it bothered me and made me upset. This began a several hours long conversation about us and our relationship. While she was initially resistant to the idea of getting back together, eventually she started to feel moved by the fact that I was willing to make a grand romantic gesture and fight for her like I was. I argued that no one else was willing to fight like I was and she started to come around. She even started to fantasize about a life together (something she previously said was not something she saw) about marrying me, having dogs, kids, etc. The conversation ended with her saying that she needed to call her mom to discuss what she should do and said that getting back together with me was a definite “maybe”

I thought things were going well as she continued to text and Snapchat me throughout the night and a mutual friend said she seemed like she was ready to give me another chance. 

However, in the morning she uploaded a picture of her and The new guy at brunch together and when I asked her if that meant she made her decision, she said she was sticking with The new guy. I asked for a reason why and she said that she didn’t have one. 

She also told me that they had sex for the first time the previous night, which is particularly disheartening to me. 

Later on that day we went running together and continued the conversation. My ex-girlfriend said that she didn’t think talking or hanging out was a good idea anymore and that she would never want to date me again in the future. However, after talking with her for awhile she did admit that part of her still liked me in that way. She agreed I deserved another chance and that it was cruel not to give me one, but that it was “too late”. She also said that while she did see the end goal and could see herself with me for the rest of her life (she sees corgis, kids, and a house together, etc.) she doesn't see how to get there and is unwilling to take the "leap of faith" by breaking up with her current guy to give me another shot.

I managed to salvage the friendship and am currently working on setting up a time to hang out, if you think that is a good idea. However, she keeps mentioning this new guy, The new guy, and what she is doing with him even though I keep asking her not to. Part of me thinks that is because she's trying to make me jealous, but I am not sure.

I don’t want to give up and still truly want her back, but it’s incredibly frustrating to come so close and then fall back down like I did this weekend. I feel like she definitely still harbors romantic feelings for me, but it hurts knowing that she is romantically and sexually involved with another and continues to dig in her heels.

I am in good spirits and feel happy and keep saying my intentions as well as mantras about "My ex-girlfriend is going to ask me to get back together; My ex-girlfriend wants me to be her boyfriend again" in an attempt to try and leave in the end result. However, there are times where I feel like I am not making any progress or feel like she is slipping away from me. I truly love her and want her back in my arms and need help and any advice. Would appreciate any thoughts!

Thanks!

3/04/2019 4:27 pm  #2

Re: Ex Back- Help and Encouragement Needed!

If by 'leave in the end' you mean 'live in the end', you haven't been doing it, not even close. When you live in the end, you go straight to the very end in your imagination where this person is not your ex-girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, or if you want to marry her, she's your wife, and you stay there, being faithful to that imaginal act, making it as real as possible, being consistent, persistent, and patient, ignoring anything in the outside world that would deny that, and having faith that what you are doing in your imagination is creating the relationship you want, until it manifests in the outside world. Just like it takes a certain period of time for a seed to grow into a plant or a tree and it takes a certain period of time from conception to birth, different times for different mammals, this will take a certain period of time, and nobody knows what that is.  

Trying to talk the person into leaving the other person and giving you another chance, saying mantras that your ex-girlfriend is going to ask you to get back together and that your ex-girlfriend wants you to be her boyfriend again are not living in the end, and neither are doing getting your ex back meditations or rubbing out a third party. She's not your ex, she's your girlfriend or your wife, and there is no third party.

Read The Law and the Promise, chapter three, and listen to The Secret of God, which is particularly good about being with specific people. Link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMz9CdtT_E

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera