Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2019 12:27 pm  #1

1 Line jump to align quickly :)

Hi
I simply love this one line by A. Hicks. Also another highlighted lines by Neville.Β 
" You can't get there from here "

---
Just read & understand deeply by shutting your eyes. Once you get soked in this feeling, meaning ; this line will instantly made you jump. It works for me.Β 
---
Meaning : Two stages are totally diff viberations. If you feel to achieve desired from current situation.Β 
BE IN IT. NOW. = Neville says >> LIVE IN THE END, Think from it & not thinking of it. BE IN THE STATE, OCCUPY THE STATE.Β 
& " Assumption though false if persisted, will harden into the fact. "
( THis line, Neville's accent is so much in ME, I find am always unknowingly saying same line in my mind )

Love you all, Love you Neville Always

---
Adding this next day of this post :
Don't give anything to this present situation (If you are low energy or in anything wanted/ unwanted).
Cz everything is you manifested, knowingly or unknowingly.Β 
If u r in unwanted event- Work on yourself, Dont give energy to that prsent situation . Cz it'll change.Β 
CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT

eg. dont react/shout/response by mail/fight . Work internally, change yourslef, whole world will change.Β 

*Unwanted stppid people do something wiered, you may not have manifested that , may be as I wrote last post, you are near to psychic empath and get energy...simply dont accept any unwanted energy. Enverything is energy. FOrgive, release, let go. Quick escape pf that situation to raise your vibes. Once you raise your vibes, negativities can't match your vibes & go away !Β 

Immediate Rx
1. Revise
2. Deep breathing
3. Think of lovely thoughts / music
4. Do what if

Last edited by Kute_001 (2/28/2019 8:13 am)

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera