Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2017 12:10 pm  #1

Remember when things don't work out

At the time you think they would to not get discouraged. It could be tomorrow the next day etc but it will work out! As long as you keep your vibe high and think of yourself and your happiness it just happens. Remember you aren't suppose to go into how when you think it's gonna work out at that moment in a certain way you are trying to take control of the how. Don't get discouraged this experience maybe to affirm you want it. Remember we aren't suppose to control the how the universe may be delivering it in another way. Also this experience maybe the leading up to point to get you what you want. Just stay true to the course! Just relax and think of your desire and let tinge universe take care of there rest. Have a great day!

9/06/2017 12:31 am  #2

Re: Remember when things don't work out

Thanks for this!  (love)

2/25/2019 2:33 am  #3

Another key fact is ..What were you thinking, feeling, believing that this happened? u manifest everything , every person in your life? Don't worry even if u hv created contrast rt now.. If u r aligned with your manifestations , this contrast is the base of next upcoming video.Β 

( [url=http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=8964]I literally kept that tpaper with me with my last post, for few days, i kept checking everytime ,,
for good and bad things..... I got answers [/url]Then u are aware ..then lfe is a bliss
Cz of that, I never lowered my vibes...then came into the priod of manifesting like mad..within few hrs
That's also there in my posts here

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

4/03/2019 8:31 pm  #4

Love this! Thanks heaps

11/04/2022 6:49 am  #5

thanks!

Board footera