Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 3:52 pm  #1

Can I Use the Law of Attraction to Make a Specific Person Love Me?

https://melodyfletcher.com/law-of-attraction/law-of-attraction-articles/can-i-use-the-law-of-attraction-to-make-a-specific-person-love-me/

What are your thoughts on this article? Please note I AM NOT ADVOCATING THIS APPROACH. I'd be interested in a variety of views on it, however. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/19/2019 3:59 pm  #2

Re: Can I Use the Law of Attraction to Make a Specific Person Love Me?

I don't agree with it. Even within the law of attraction (as opposed to Neville's law of assumption), people like Abraham, for example, acknowledges the influence we have over others and that it is possible to get a specific person. 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/19/2019 4:02 pm  #3

For example, the idea that we are all one being, and that we are invisibly connected to all others and are communicating on an energetic level. That means what we put out into the field of energy will be noticed by others even if they are not physically present. I don't know what I believe anymore, other than the fact that Neville works better than anything else by the sounds of it. 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/19/2019 4:07 pm  #4

I don’t agree with it. The only part I agree with is that we each are creating our own realities entirely. Said another way, each of us is in our own private dream, which means we have full power over what happens in it. This person is making it sound like you need to strive to be a match to something and that there is something separate from you that has power over you. That’s not true. You get what you believe/expect. And that’s true about everything. Even specific people.

2/22/2019 6:39 pm  #5

I don't agree with it but I do think that people who decide to attempt to get an ex back should ask themselves if it is what they really want, or it's just a case of their pride being hurt.
Also, with specific people, or crushes, in particular, they don't really know what the person is actually like and just fixate on the idea, been there, done that. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera