Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 4:14 pm  #31

Re: I need to get out of my head

Aquilina wrote:

And I don't mean material in terms of anything practical, because Neville is enough. I mean theoretical stuff.

I suggest John Paolucci but I’m not gonna lie, his material can be pretty confusing because of how he delivers it. I learned more from talking with others who are familiar with his material than I did from the material itself. But he’s the “deepest” I’ve ever personally seen anyone go as far as theoretical stuff goes. He doesn’t “go against” any other teachings, it’s more like he takes them and expands on them and it’s easier to see where you are placing limits on yourself. This has just been my experience.

I’ll add though if some parts of what Neville teaches freaks you out, then John really isn’t the way to go.

Last edited by fizzy (2/19/2019 4:15 pm)

2/19/2019 7:20 pm  #32

Well, I'm more interested in looking at something that isn't opinionated and saying "this is how it works", but more of an explanation, without any bias. So it's not that I want anything theoretical that is specifically about the type of thing Neville says, but more like about reality in general, different interpretations. 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/19/2019 8:14 pm  #33

Aquilina wrote:

Well, I'm more interested in looking at something that isn't opinionated and saying "this is how it works", but more of an explanation, without any bias. So it's not that I want anything theoretical that is specifically about the type of thing Neville says, but more like about reality in general, different interpretations. 

John Paolucci’s work fits that criteria.

Board footera