Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2019 12:45 pm  #21

Re: I need to get out of my head

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

If this person doesn’t want to do neville they don’t have to. I don’t follow him and I manifest just fine. I manifested quite a few things last week. Stop pressuring people with neville.

We were responding to excalibar, not Aquilina. Excalibar was talking about Neville in her response.

You even said that any way of manifesting is valid fizzy. I don’t really follow Neville anymore and I want to become my own teacher for manifesting. I just my opinion so you don’t need to come at me. I still believe imagination creates reality but Neville isn’t the only one you can follow to manifest either.

You quoted me specifically and then have a problem with me responding? If you don’t want to hear from me, then don’t quote me. Every way of manifesting is valid. Show me where I said in my response that it isn’t. Also, when did I say Neville is the only person you can follow to manifest? I guess you ignored our whole conversation about John Paolucci. I’m sorry but this whole response from you is irrelevant and strange. Especially after I spent quite a bit of time trying to help you.

2/19/2019 12:55 pm  #22

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

If this person doesn’t want to do neville they don’t have to. I don’t follow him and I manifest just fine. I manifested quite a few things last week. Stop pressuring people with neville.

We were responding to excalibar, not Aquilina. Excalibar was talking about Neville in her response.

You even said that any way of manifesting is valid fizzy. I don’t really follow Neville anymore and I want to become my own teacher for manifesting. I just my opinion so you don’t need to come at me. I still believe imagination creates reality but Neville isn’t the only one you can follow to manifest either.

Preach 👏🏻

2/19/2019 1:01 pm  #23

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Preach 👏🏻

I’m not sure what part of my response you have a problem with, either.

2/19/2019 1:05 pm  #24

fizzy wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Preach 👏🏻

I’m not sure what part of my response you have a problem with, either.

It wasn’t directed at you really it’s directed at this being turned into the Neville forum. There are other ways to manifest glad you recognize it though.

2/19/2019 1:08 pm  #25

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

fizzy wrote:

You quoted me specifically and then have a problem with me responding? If you don’t want to hear from me, then don’t quote me. Every way of manifesting is valid. Show me where I said in my response that it isn’t. Also, when did I say Neville is the only person you can follow to manifest? I guess you ignored our whole conversation about John Paolucci. I’m sorry but this whole response from you is irrelevant and strange. Especially after I spent quite a bit of time trying to help you.

Sorry I lost my temper. I was confused about what you said to me since you said before that every way of manifesting is valid. I was worried that your view on that changed. I hope it doesn’t since it actually helped me out. I kinda understand Neville but on the Neville subreddit, there are people who think self love is the answer or other things. At least in my experience that is. I still however think people should do what they feel is right. I also think there is no one set way to do things. I manifest what I want a lot just by thinking about it and not using Neville. I had a bad experience on the Neville subreddit and though I like Nevilles idea on imagination creates reality the whole thing has become a dreadful thing to me at the moment. I need to start asking myself and not other people but it’s hard sometimes. I’m sorry I lost my temper, I didn’t take time to actually think about what you said I was co confused and didn’t expect this answer.

Last edited by excalibar (2/19/2019 1:09 pm)

2/19/2019 1:36 pm  #26

excalibar wrote:

Sorry I lost my temper. I was confused about what you said to me since you said before that every way of manifesting is valid. I was worried that your view on that changed. I hope it doesn’t since it actually helped me out. I kinda understand Neville but on the Neville subreddit, there are people who think self love is the answer or other things. At least in my experience that is. I still however think people should do what they feel is right. I also think there is no one set way to do things. I manifest what I want a lot just by thinking about it and not using Neville. I had a bad experience on the Neville subreddit and though I like Nevilles idea on imagination creates reality the whole thing has become a dreadful thing to me at the moment. I need to start asking myself and not other people but it’s hard sometimes. I’m sorry I lost my temper, I didn’t take time to actually think about what you said I was co confused and didn’t expect this answer.

People should do what they feel is right. And no, there isn’t one set way to do things. But, when you are asking about a specific set of teachings, in this case Neville, then yeah there is a specific way to do things. As I said, the way people apply his teachings may vary slightly, but for the most part it’s a pretty set way to do things. That’s why I disagreed with you on that because I feel that if you walk away from his teachings feeling like everything is vague and like it’s all open to interpretation, then it’s my opinion that you haven’t grasped his teachings. They aren’t really that complicated. In the end, the only reason ANYTHING works is because you are God and make up everything. That’s why you can make absolutely anything a method to manifest. But Neville has made certain specific things methods to manifest. So if someone is interested in his teachings, then there will be a set way to do things, according to him.

2/19/2019 1:43 pm  #27

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

People should do what they feel is right. And no, there isn’t one set way to do things. But, when you are asking about a specific set of teachings, in this case Neville, then yeah there is a specific way to do things. As I said, the way people apply his teachings may vary slightly, but for the most part it’s a pretty set way to do things. That’s why I disagreed with you on that because I feel that if you walk away from his teachings feeling like everything is vague and like it’s all open to interpretation, then it’s my opinion that you haven’t grasped his teachings. They aren’t really that complicated. In the end, the only reason ANYTHING works is because you are God and make up everything. That’s why you can make absolutely anything a method to manifest. But Neville has made certain specific things methods to manifest. So if someone is interested in his teachings, then there will be a set way to do things, according to him.

Makes sense. I visualize to get what I want still like imagination creates reality but I like the idea of building my own teachings on how to manifest that are personalized for me. I am visualizing telling my mom about an amazing date I went on with my sp because I don’t know if I want him like I used to. I might manifest a new person all together but right now I’m manifesting the date just by imagination.

2/19/2019 3:32 pm  #28

Does anyone know of any *unbiased* material that explores the model of reality that most Neville followers subscribe to? I would like to have something to go to, when these thoughts come up, and see someone else's perspective, instead of going over the same thoughts in my own mind over and over again. I know Joe Dispenza might mention it, although that's not his main focus. At least if I can somehow address these thoughts in a healthier way when they do come up, that would be something. I actually want to manifest meeting Joe Dispenza, and I will.

Last edited by Aquilina (2/19/2019 3:35 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/19/2019 3:45 pm  #29

And I don't mean material in terms of anything practical, because Neville is enough. I mean theoretical stuff.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

2/19/2019 4:11 pm  #30

Cynthia wrote:

fizzy wrote:

excalibar wrote:

The Neville subreddit stresses me out. I buy to much into feeling the wish fulfilled and what exactly that means. I know everyone has a different idea on what feeling the wish fulfilled means. I think you should do what feels best to you.

I disagree. If you follow Neville, there is a set way to do things. It’s not random. The techniques may vary slightly for everyone, but not much. If you walk away from Neville’s teachings feeling like everything is very vague, then you still haven’t grasped them.

Neville couldn't be much more specific. He spells everything out, over and over again. Why don't you just listen to him? A child can make it work. A lady took her young grandson along with her for a private appointment with Neville. The boy wanted a dog very badly. He listened to what Neville was telling his grandmother and said, 'Now I know how to get a dog.' He followed Neville's advice he'd overheard, ended up winning exactly the breed he wanted, a collie, by winning an essay competition, and his parents, who had been opposed to him having a dog, because of how he got the dog, let him keep it.

I heard of a story that a woman visualized her son having good eyesight. He was going blind you see. She visualized him saying that he could see or something. How would one believe that since that is probably hard to believe?

Board footera