Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2019 10:39 pm  #21

Re: Specific Person - The "how long does it take?" Question

This is such an awesome explanation thank you thank you! xoxo 
after a few months I decided to unfriend my sp because I would do great then would go on his fb and look at his profile to just see him and if he was on..I decided after thinking about the reason I was going to unfriend was not to try and get anything, but more for me to let go and not be tempted any more to look.It felt really good to do it I must say I empowered my self more this way.  Then the next day I noticed his mom and dad unfriended me, which I know I manifested by fearing they would...then i felt bad and sent him an message saying I felt it was best to unfriend him since it was clear what he wanted and that it hurt to see him on there without speaking to each other, that I loved him still and wished him well. I am confident I did it for the right reason not to get something, I just felt I needed to let go more overall.  Now I get a little doubt that I screwed things up, but I keep telling meself, no every moment i get to start over and focus on how much his parents love me and that it wasn't a big deal. thoughts? encouraging words? thank you! xoxo

My power is God's Power and I am irresistable!

1/14/2019 10:15 pm  #22

Hi all,

I need  guidance with regards to this
Last month 20th of December my long distance boyfriend called it off. We met online and fell in love with each other we dated each other for two years. He was a student in Netherlands working to complete his Mastersi work here in India. Things were really great I met him on his trip to India n his parents adore me after few months I flew to Europe to see him. He was going to visit my place to talk to mum about him wanting to marry me. But we had our share of fights a lot at the start of relationship cause we were lomh distance later things settled down I supported him mentally and emotionally during the delay in his graduation period and the situation he faced during completion of his course. We both were trough grateful to have was each other and we both visualised being together all the time. Now due to te stress of studies he suffered from panic attack and anxiety. Last month of November we both ended up being busy as he was busy with his thesis and my mothers health was not good.
I ended up venting out my frustration on him due to which he got a panic attack his mother flew from India tonne with him during his convocation.
Till last minute things were totally good.
His mum called me up
N explained the situation to me and he just msgd me on e saying he wants to call it off as for him his mental health is of utmost importance. He blocked me from everything.
My situation is not so good in here as we were going to get married he had already made plans and now tis has come up. His friends say that we all have witnessed ur love but this time he has made his mind.

I m positive and not to low my vibe in here but it's all so confusing. Moreover I fought with the world tonne with him he knows taht he supported me n his parents too. But now even they are helpless. I genuinely seek some good motivation to get me going through this cause I don't want to act or be devastated as I have to look after my mother and my own self too

1/30/2019 4:06 pm  #23

The best post I have read on this forum! Thank you

1/30/2019 4:21 pm  #24

BTW, can we contact our specific person during this breakup period and manifestation process to celebrate their birthday or new year or christmas??  

2/10/2019 5:57 pm  #25

If I had the last word after our breakup and told her via text that I was blocking her, should I still expect to hear from her when she's ready? Also, she's a believer in LOA, what if she's following the same NO CONTACT guideline? Lol
Love your videos!
Just what I needed.

2/10/2019 5:57 pm  #26

If I had the last word after our breakup and told her via text that I was blocking her, should I still expect to hear from her when she's ready? Also, she's a believer in LOA, what if she's following the same NO CONTACT guideline? Lol
Love your videos!
Just what I needed.

2/10/2019 6:02 pm  #27

RS, PW, BWD
What does each stand for?

3/27/2019 10:46 pm  #28

Thanku sooo much mam i will surely try these  steps but can uh plz tell me whats the full form or meaning of  RS

5/11/2019 6:00 am  #29

INSPITE OF DOING ALL THE TECHNIQUES I WONDERED WHY IT TOOK SO LONG. BUT MAN, I HAVE TO SAY YOU REALLY OPENED MY EYES, I THINK THIS IS THE EXACT SITUATION, GOD BLESSS YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH, A VERY VALUABLE PIECE OF WISDOM

5/11/2019 2:52 pm  #30

What does "RS, PW, BWD" stand for?

Board footera