Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2019 5:40 am  #1

Is LOA possible in this hopless situation where you have been blocked?

I had a huge fight with my ex gf , not a kinda fight , but  a moment of time , an incident by which she thinks as if I am a bad guy , will law of attraction remove that negativity of mine from her mind?If yes then how could he manifestation and meditation performed by me could change her mind? I want her badly , I am not talking to any other girls since 3 months .Its a hopeless situation , it would be a great mercy if you help please please please.
if anyone could help me , contact ,
MO : (+91)8866225805
email , parthdevaliapvd@gmail.com

2/09/2019 8:57 pm  #2

Re: Is LOA possible in this hopless situation where you have been blocked?

What do you mean you're not talking to any other girls? If you work or study, how can you not talk to any other girls in the normal course of life?

Or do you actually mean you're not going out with, or chatting up other girls? "Talking" is a very vague term.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

2/10/2019 12:58 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What do you mean you're not talking to any other girls? If you work or study, how can you not talk to any other girls in the normal course of life?

Or do you actually mean you're not going out with, or chatting up other girls? "Talking" is a very vague term.

I see what you mean, it really is a vague term.   “Talking” is basically a slang term now for talking romantically/etc with people      I’m not sure how old the person who started this thread is, but it’s drfintely a slang term for “romantically talking” amongst the younger generation

2/10/2019 7:11 am  #4

Dan2015 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I see what you mean, it really is a vague term.   “Talking” is basically a slang term now for talking romantically/etc with people      I’m not sure how old the person who started this thread is, but it’s drfintely a slang term for “romantically talking” amongst the younger generation

When you're almost 35 you're positively ancient 😉

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera