Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2019 10:59 am  #1

I'm doing the challenge and the most weird stuff is happening

Context: Dated this guy for 5 months. We broke up because he had commitment issues that revealed over time. 
We broke up on November 19, 2018.
On November 26, I found out about LOA and started to do meditations and try to manifest things.
We texted each other a couple times since then, he was kinda cold. In new years eve he texted me, I texted back and we didn't contact each other for a month.

Weird Stuff: On January 15, 2019 I started the challenge. 
1) On January 30 I needed help to set up a headset for my computer. I tried to do the best I could, asked for help to some friends, and they couldn't help me. So I decided to go with my instinct and text him (he knows a lot about computers and audio in general).
Ok, so, we haven't been texting each other since new years eve. That's a full month of NC. So, before I texted him, I closed my eyes and said to myself "ok, I'm going to text him, but it will be because he is thinking about me, and he manifested a text from me". After that I text him, and explain to him that I needed help with my headset. He replied something like this:
-Ok... weird... 
I was just thinking about you, and you texted me.

He was super kind, helped me to configure the headset, he even took remote control of my computer to do it and sent me lots of voice messages to see if it was working ok.

2) 2 days after that (February 1), I was in my kitchen and out of nowhere, I smelled his cologne for about 20 seconds. It was super weird.

3) My friend "U" invited me over to her house on Saturday (February 2) to meet with "E" who is a friend of mine and also a friend of my SP. I told her I didn't feel like going (I had already met "U" on Friday and on Saturday I wanted to stay at home and play some Sims). 
Out of the blue, I suddenly feel like going. I text her and ask her "Hey! Can I still go?" 
She told me that, AT THE SAME TIME,  "E" was asking if he can bring my SP to the meeting. She told him that I've just told her that I was going. He said that SP had no problem with that and the four of us meet. 

"U" has several cats on her house, and sometimes one of the cats wanted to be pet, and we both (SP and me) pet the cat at the same time. Our hands touched each other, but neither of us pulled the hand away
Everything went out pretty normal, we played some games and then he gave me a ride home. He was feeling a bit ill, so I didn't ask him to come over, and didn't try to kiss him. 

What should I think about this situations? Should I expect more of this situations happen? 
Was I wrong on not trying to kiss him? I didn't feel like it was the moment for that tbh.

Seeing him awaked all the feelings inside me. Part of me thinks this is a test from the universe to see if I still want him back.

edit: Yesterday I smelled his cologne again

Last edited by Venus (2/05/2019 11:05 am)

2/06/2019 11:54 am  #2

Re: I'm doing the challenge and the most weird stuff is happening

Venus wrote:

Context: Dated this guy for 5 months. We broke up because he had commitment issues that revealed over time. 
We broke up on November 19, 2018.
On November 26, I found out about LOA and started to do meditations and try to manifest things.
We texted each other a couple times since then, he was kinda cold. In new years eve he texted me, I texted back and we didn't contact each other for a month.

Weird Stuff: On January 15, 2019 I started the challenge. 
1) On January 30 I needed help to set up a headset for my computer. I tried to do the best I could, asked for help to some friends, and they couldn't help me. So I decided to go with my instinct and text him (he knows a lot about computers and audio in general).
Ok, so, we haven't been texting each other since new years eve. That's a full month of NC. So, before I texted him, I closed my eyes and said to myself "ok, I'm going to text him, but it will be because he is thinking about me, and he manifested a text from me". After that I text him, and explain to him that I needed help with my headset. He replied something like this:
-Ok... weird... 
I was just thinking about you, and you texted me.

He was super kind, helped me to configure the headset, he even took remote control of my computer to do it and sent me lots of voice messages to see if it was working ok.

2) 2 days after that (February 1), I was in my kitchen and out of nowhere, I smelled his cologne for about 20 seconds. It was super weird.

3) My friend "U" invited me over to her house on Saturday (February 2) to meet with "E" who is a friend of mine and also a friend of my SP. I told her I didn't feel like going (I had already met "U" on Friday and on Saturday I wanted to stay at home and play some Sims). 
Out of the blue, I suddenly feel like going. I text her and ask her "Hey! Can I still go?" 
She told me that, AT THE SAME TIME,  "E" was asking if he can bring my SP to the meeting. She told him that I've just told her that I was going. He said that SP had no problem with that and the four of us meet. 

"U" has several cats on her house, and sometimes one of the cats wanted to be pet, and we both (SP and me) pet the cat at the same time. Our hands touched each other, but neither of us pulled the hand away
Everything went out pretty normal, we played some games and then he gave me a ride home. He was feeling a bit ill, so I didn't ask him to come over, and didn't try to kiss him. 

What should I think about this situations? Should I expect more of this situations happen? 
Was I wrong on not trying to kiss him? I didn't feel like it was the moment for that tbh.

Seeing him awaked all the feelings inside me. Part of me thinks this is a test from the universe to see if I still want him back.

edit: Yesterday I smelled his cologne again

wiered is happening with me too.......Am manifesting mirracles, within sec
but now its night time here. Am v spiritual, vegetarian.
never smoke, drink..........no 1 in my family.....
I am chatting with mySP
and feeling that "zing " like am drunk and in his arms........... i really dont know whats happening

Last edited by Kute_001 (2/06/2019 11:55 am)

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera