Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2019 11:13 am  #1

Very romantic nightπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

I had an amazing night with Anthony, he surprised me with a romantic dinner. I was at work and he kept texting me and asking specific questions like; what my favorite wine ,food , and flowers. I told him my favorite wine is Moscato my favorite flower is roses my favorite food like to eat salmon and asparagus. I asked him what's up he said he's at the supermarket he just wanted to stock up on things that I like. So I finally get home & walk through the door I'm immediately was greeted by Anthony. We embrace, I can email his Polo cologne on his neck we kissed , he asked about my day , I answed, then he kissed my forehead and told me there's a gif upstairs for me .....so I want upstairs and get to the bedroom and there's the dress that I wanted ( I was using the LOA to get a maxi dress and I put it on my vision board) he bought the dress that I wanted and earrings to go with it .... I'm standing in the middle of the room  with my hand on my chest because it's  was beating so fast... I'm just so overwhelmed with joy I can't believe he got the dress for me. I get dress and go down stairs..... There was rose petals leading from the stairs to the dinning room. He had candles all around, soft music playing in the background and lights was dimmed low. Anthony told me he never did any thing like this for any one, he told me I was the love of his life and his best friend. We really enjoyed ourselves and I'm so happy and grateful that Anthony in my life, he's very attentive, loving ,caring, nurturing , and affectionate. He makes me feel wanted he told me that he's happy that I'm happy and that he would do anything in this would to keep a smile on my face.

1/27/2019 12:39 pm  #2

Re: Very romantic nightπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

Congratulations Β 

1/28/2019 10:16 am  #3

Re: Very romantic nightπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ€°πŸ½πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

awesome........keep going ! made a smile on my face nad heart too !

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera