Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2019 10:59 pm  #1

He contact me!!!! This is just the start!!!

This morning I got a call from an unknown number, so let it go to voicemail but the person called right back. I answered it and it was a familiar voice, it was Anthony. His tone was nervous but, he was also excited to hear my voice. He told me he was happy that he got the chance to hear from me. We talked for hours, it was like we never was apart. We laughed,joked and talked about how we he missed signing to me and how he misses his best friend (me). He told me that he thinks about me all the time and asked me how was I doing and he just he misses...he said it's not a day goes by that he doesn't think about me he. He ask me to forgive him for not being there for me and asked could we rekindle our relationship.

1/19/2019 2:10 pm  #2

Re: He contact me!!!! This is just the start!!!

Congratulations!!Β 

1/19/2019 6:18 pm  #3

hollywoodjones214 wrote:

This morning I got a call from an unknown number, so let it go to voicemail but the person called right back. I answered it and it was a familiar voice, it was Anthony. His tone was nervous but, he was also excited to hear my voice. He told me he was happy that he got the chance to hear from me. We talked for hours, it was like we never was apart. We laughed,joked and talked about how we he missed signing to me and how he misses his best friend (me). He told me that he thinks about me all the time and asked me how was I doing and he just he misses...he said it's not a day goes by that he doesn't think about me he. He ask me to forgive him for not being there for me and asked could we rekindle our relationship.

Congratulations. What did you tell him?

1/20/2019 2:08 am  #4

hollywoodjones214 wrote:

yeeeeeeeeeey.........omg ! awesome !
I just posted my partial manifestation into 3 D & saw your post !
Very happy for you......... Β 

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

1/27/2019 11:01 am  #5

I told him we can be friends and see where things go....

I didn't jump back into a relationship because I didn't want to feel like I was desperate.

This whole experience taught me to love myself first.

1/28/2019 1:09 am  #6

hollywoodjones214 wrote:

I told him we can be friends and see where things go....

I didn't jump back into a relationship because I didn't want to feel like I was desperate.

This whole experience taught me to love myself first.

Β 
congrats !
Every situation, case, couple, their story is unique.
Don't blindly follow someone. Always go with what your inner voice says.... How your tunning goes, decides longevity, romance, intimacy and ultimate happiness in your relationship and so in your life.
Good luck..

Thanks & Love  ​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

Board footera