Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2019 8:05 am  #1

explanation parallel realities?

Some good and simply explanation parallel realities? I dont understand how we can already exist and how we live in infinity parallel realities right now. We have just one consciousness, so how can I  live here and another paralle reality too in the same time? In this reality I write this question , in another I sleep, in another reality I have fun with friends etc. I really dont understand ,how we can live so many lifes , when everyone have just one consciousness who   create our life.

1/11/2019 8:48 am  #2

Re: explanation parallel realities?

In another reality I am happily married to Chris Hemsworth and I don't have to work and have a much bigger house so I can have lots of cats. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/11/2019 9:56 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

In another reality I am happily married to Chris Hemsworth and I don't have to work and have a much bigger house so I can have lots of cats. 

Where iis answer for my question?:D

1/11/2019 2:08 pm  #4

Anita wrote:

Some good and simply explanation parallel realities? I dont understand how we can already exist and how we live in infinity parallel realities right now. We have just one consciousness, so how can I  live here and another paralle reality too in the same time? In this reality I write this question , in another I sleep, in another reality I have fun with friends etc. I really dont understand ,how we can live so many lifes , when everyone have just one consciousness who   create our life.

Your consciousness contains all parallel realities. You aren’t your physical body, you’re bigger than that. Your physical body stems from who you actually are (you could think of it as God) and any other ‘realities’ stem from God (you), as well. You take on one perspective, the physical body you are ‘in’ now, and choose to experience your creation in this way. But your body is still just a creation like everything else and not the real you. All of your reality, your physical body, and other invisible realities are being dreamed up by your God-self.

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited by fizzy (1/11/2019 2:10 pm)

1/11/2019 2:47 pm  #5

fizzy wrote:

Anita wrote:

Your consciousness contains all parallel realities. You aren’t your physical body, you’re bigger than that. Your physical body stems from who you actually are (you could think of it as God) and any other ‘realities’ stem from God (you), as well. You take on one perspective, the physical body you are ‘in’ now, and choose to experience your creation in this way. But your body is still just a creation like everything else and not the real you. All of your reality, your physical body, and other invisible realities are being dreamed up by your God-self.

Hope that makes sense.

Since my body is a creation itself (probably made by me) I can change the way I look completely without surgery. That’s a fun way to look at it. This is perhaps a bit off topic but I don’t want to change my appearance with surgical procedures. I like to think I am powerful enough to do it all on my own.

1/11/2019 5:36 pm  #6

excalibar wrote:

Since my body is a creation itself (probably made by me) I can change the way I look completely without surgery. That’s a fun way to look at it. This is perhaps a bit off topic but I don’t want to change my appearance with surgical procedures. I like to think I am powerful enough to do it all on my own.

Not probably made by you — definitely made by you. Yes, you are powerful enough to change the way you look without surgery.

Board footera