Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2019 2:49 am  #11

Re: Loving while seeing it on a trip with my exS bf

So after listening to Neville’s law and the promise I felt really positive but last night all I had dreams about was my SP my girlfriend and her sisters. In the dreams too she was with her ex bf and dating him. I was broken and I was constantly thinking about her around. Her sisters too were in my dreams and I was giving them love. I miss her. What is all this?

1/10/2019 4:49 am  #12

backon wrote:

So after listening to Neville’s law and the promise I felt really positive but last night all I had dreams about was my SP my girlfriend and her sisters. In the dreams too she was with her ex bf and dating him. I was broken and I was constantly thinking about her around. Her sisters too were in my dreams and I was giving them love. I miss her. What is all this?

They are just dreams, and projecting your subconscious fears. They are not predictions. I have horrible dreams all the time about all kinds of things and all they are are my fears coming out in a bizarre way. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/10/2019 9:39 am  #13

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

backon wrote:

They are just dreams, and projecting your subconscious fears. They are not predictions. I have horrible dreams all the time about all kinds of things and all they are are my fears coming out in a bizarre way. 

Is it coz it’s been a long time since we last had a word. I’ve been missing her terribly over the weekend. Seeing her bf regularly if they are dating or not I’m not sure. But whenever I see him. I miss her a lot. I even avoid going out with my friends as he’s there too. I feel like contacting her. I’ve been trying to remain positive listening to stories but still nothing seems to be happening. Been like 5 months since we last spoke a couple of months when I last saw her. I’m not sure what is that I’m doing wrong.
Should I call her?

Board footera