Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2018 10:34 am  #1

what I have do , if I dont know I want him back?

What if I dont know I want or dont want my ex back? Sometimes I want and sometimes I really dont want him back, when I know that he is now with another girl , he celebrate Christmas with her and he dont care about me, he doesnt care that he told he doenst want a relationship and now he has a relationship and that I dont understand why ..he probably  doesnt care Im sad and he is happy..but sometimes I think that I want him back , but only because I want feel that Im good enough  on him comeback...and I would like him back, because I know that my enemies will jealous, that he is with me..but sometimes I think that I want him back because  I really loves him and I miss him, and somietimes I feel angry and hate and I dont want him back and I want be happy with someone new.. Im confused..

12/25/2018 1:21 pm  #2

Re: what I have do , if I dont know I want him back?

You need to feel you are good enough for yourself not him. It's not about him.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/25/2018 2:44 pm  #3

Anita wrote:

What if I dont know I want or dont want my ex back? Sometimes I want and sometimes I really dont want him back, when I know that he is now with another girl , he celebrate Christmas with her and he dont care about me, he doesnt care that he told he doenst want a relationship and now he has a relationship and that I dont understand why ..he probably  doesnt care Im sad and he is happy..but sometimes I think that I want him back , but only because I want feel that Im good enough  on him comeback...and I would like him back, because I know that my enemies will jealous, that he is with me..but sometimes I think that I want him back because  I really loves him and I miss him, and somietimes I feel angry and hate and I dont want him back and I want be happy with someone new.. Im confused..

Focus on building your self worth. When we focus on the other person wanting us we actually are saying they are up here and I am down here. We are putting them on that pedastool. Set the intention and then focus on things that make you happy. Just know it’s possible because all is possible. When you do that and then live life you are keeping your vibration high and since you are so focused on other things it doesn’t give you the reason to have doubts because you have let it go by focusing on other stuff. I want to point out this isn’t saying you have to be happy all the time. We are human sometimes we feel sad etc. the key is to allow and not beat yourself up. Allowing yourself to feel etc is part of self love too. The emotion after practicing all of this I have is peace. I am just at peace because I am not resisting things. This helps manifesting too because what you resist persists until you deal with it this is limiting beliefs. So the advice I have is set the intention and the focus in yoh and self love telling yourself you are worth it and doing things that help you feel happy or at peace. If any emotions come up allow them so you can deal with them and they can move past. When you feel good you can visualize and stuff if you want but really it’s not needed. All we ever have to do is set the intention believe it’s possible and then allow it to happen. The stuff I’m telling you helps get rid of beliefs about yourself which seems to be part of what’s blocking you. Yoh can do affirmations to help you with him as well but do not put him on that pedastool. Sometimes it’s best to go general with affirmations like “everyone loves hanging around me” so you aren’t super attaching . Hope this makes sense

12/27/2018 5:30 pm  #4

If you're actually wanting him back just to make people jealous, you're doing it for the wrong reasons. I think when you're unsure if you want to be with a person, you actually have your answer. 

You can have a perfect relationship, you can be happy, you don't need this person in your life. As others have said, build your self-worth. 
You deserve the world. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/28/2018 4:04 pm  #5

But how can I build my selfworth , when he had so many reasons why hw doesnt want a relationship and now he has a relationship? Any tips? Sometimes I think I lovr yourself and I fell worth, but later I tjink that he has a relationship, when he told he dont want and I feel bad about yourself..
Sometimes I tell myself, that Im good enough and a special for him, that he maybe was think that he isnt good for me and it was a reason why he doesnt wanted a relationship with me and he is with another girl becasue he want forget on strong feelings which had with me, but sometimes I think that she is simply a better than me and so he want a relationship with her..

Last edited by Anita (12/28/2018 4:08 pm)

12/29/2018 6:04 am  #6

Anita wrote:

But how can I build my selfworth , when he had so many reasons why hw doesnt want a relationship and now he has a relationship? Any tips? Sometimes I think I lovr yourself and I fell worth, but later I tjink that he has a relationship, when he told he dont want and I feel bad about yourself..
Sometimes I tell myself, that Im good enough and a special for him, that he maybe was think that he isnt good for me and it was a reason why he doesnt wanted a relationship with me and he is with another girl becasue he want forget on strong feelings which had with me, but sometimes I think that she is simply a better than me and so he want a relationship with her..

You're making your self worth relative to the guy and what he does. It's not. Read what you wrote again. If you want to build your self worth as you put it, do things for yourself. What he thinks is irrelevant.

I've ended relationships for someone else in the past but not because I thought the other person was better than the original guy. In fact they weren't at all as it turned out. This woman is different from you but not better.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

1/01/2019 3:54 pm  #7

So why he choose her?? When she isnt better..when he told he doesnt want a relationship because he is from divorced family, he has a prpblems, he doenst want a life like him father when his mother leave his dad,  and that Im a great and special girl and blah blah....and now he has a relationship 5 months. He was with her on christmas and her school celebration...Now I see their photos..and it so hurt for me..yes I know its mistake stalking, and focusing on her, but I have a days when I dont stalking and I dont want think about him ,and I have a days when I do all these mistakes and Im crying...I want him back and I dont want him back. I dont know..I want an apologize fromhim. I want be with him. but when he will want get back, so I dont know I will know frogive him these months, when he was with her and not with me .. When he lied he doenst want a relationship and he has...Im feel less than she..I want think that I was really special for him and he was really  afraid be with me, because he was feel lees than me, because we are from different worlds ,but what if he really lied me and I wasnt gpod enough from him....from this state I dont know manifest nothing good..I really dont know what I have do

1/08/2019 6:34 am  #8

Well, I really want how be with someone forever? everybody want know how get someone back. I just know want know ,how be always in happy relationship? I want him back, but I have a lot of negative beliefs, what  will happen when we will together... In these times boys are registered on date applications even thought they have a relationship..my ex too.. he has a relationship and he has on date application. I have enjoy from it, because it probably means, that he doeasnt take his girl seriously,
I dont want be needy or jelaous, he can text with some girls who are his friends long time or what, (when we will in a relationship) but I dont understand why boys want text with new girls when they have a relationship. Im on date application, because I dont want think about him(unsuccess ) , but when he get back to me, so I dont will need text with some boys  on stupid date applications..
when he will come back one day, how I will believe that he delete all date apllications, how I will believe that he doesnt will break up with me again, how I will forget and forgive  that he was with another girl  , when Im not with another boy because I try but  I cant, I want only him, sleep only with him etc...Im so confused so long time..

1/08/2019 6:36 am  #9

And I read about a twinflames and there is a lot signs he is my twinflame and this is a reason why he run to another girl, why he is on date applications etc.

Board footera