Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2019 6:50 am  #1

Do I just give up??

I was so positive today. I saw signs, I felt I was on the right track. I just overheard my ex who only broke up with me last week, and who still lives with me, has feelings for someone else.

Has anyone had this experience before and still had success? I’m reeling right now.

1/04/2019 12:57 pm  #2

Re: Do I just give up??

Don't seek signs for confirmation of your desire coming, that's a slippery slope. You're still hurting right now, so subconsciously you could be worried about him moving on?

Focus on yourself, for now, breakups are painful, get yourself feeling great and then work towards rebuilding the relationship.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

1/06/2019 6:45 am  #3

Re: Do I just give up??

Thanks Serendipity,

I suppose I was getting really ahead of myself. My rational mind knows I need to work on myself first before anything happens. I was just so excited to see this work out.

I actually found out since my initial post that the person he's attracted to is a mutual friend, and she also has feelings for him. She's a friend I've been leaning on for support so I'm feeling awfully betrayed at the moment. Knowing this information is not good at all and I'm trying so so hard not to think about it. I could understand him getting with someone he randomly met as I know he is also hurting too and trying to relieve the pain, but this is heartbreaking all over again.

Maybe one day in the future when I have moved on and we are no longer living together I can consider manifesting him again. The last 5 1/2 years were honestly lovely. I wish I could have properly acknowledged the huge depressed feelings I had been hiding, loved myself more, and shown him the love he deserved. He truly deserves someone who can do that.

Board footera