Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2019 11:48 pm  #1

Has anyone else wrestled with this specific subject, in terms of LOA?

For my entire life, I never ever ever ever ever ever wanted to have kids, couldn't stand the idea, it wasn't in me to do that and I was plotting ways to convince a doctor to let me be sterilized at my age (I'm under 30).

When I met my SP, something changed. I'm not saying I changed my mind, but I suddenly understood something about the whole idea that I was never able to before. I felt like I understood for the first time why anyone wants to have kids, and there were some moments where I actually liked the idea and it felt right. It wasn't even forced. In the past, because I was worried about losing people over this, I used to try to logically convince myself of possible ways to make myself want that.

This was different, it was a genuine change in feeling that made me think that possibly, one day, maybe, MAYBE, it could change, providing that the rest of my life circumstances are how I want them. This idea of a possibility, even if it is a small possibility, put my mind at rest, in the sense of not worrying about having to say I definitely didn't want any and instantly losing him if the conversation came up.

Then tonight I got freaked out about the idea again because I was talking to someone about it today. I was thinking about how difficult it is for people to look after kids when they don't know that they create their reality and that the rest of their lives can be created in a way that means it doesn't have to be a big struggle. But even though I know I could have the rest of my life how I want it, the thoughts of all the stuff that puts me off came up, and I started to feel sad, because I started to think that once I've manifested a proper relationship with him, maybe it will just end because of that, and I felt anxious.

Then I started thinking, what if I manifest a situation where his love for me is more important to him than whether or not he has kids? I don't know what his real views on it are, just assuming that he is like most people and sees it as part of his future. But what if I change that? Should such a thing be done? I believe that imagining creates reality, but I don't know to what extent I believe that we are switching between different realities, so it makes me wonder whether I should try to change someone's mind about an important thing like that. But at least, surely I can manifest him seeing me as more important in his life than that? I've heard of other relationships, where this has been the case. They cared more about being with the person they love and were okay with not having kids in the end.

Maybe if I keep working on my belief, expecting that he will love me in such an unconditional way, that could solve it.

Just curious if this specific subject is something anyone has experience with or knows of any examples?

Β 

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

Board footera