Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2018 5:02 pm  #1

Need Guidance On Where To Go

Hello all I am new to the forum but am stuck so I'm going to explain my story and hope that some of you can give me some guidance.

I was in a relationship with the love of my life for about 9 months when he suddenly broke up with me about a month ago the day before Thanksgiving. Our relationship was pretty perfect we never fought or argued and we were so in love with each other. The few weeks before the break up I was really depressed and stressed out because I had a lot going on in my life. He was sad as well because he was dealing with some rough family issues. The night before he ended things I had a terrible feeling and knew he was going to break up with me the next day even though it didn't make sense. He met me at a coffee shop the next day and initially was willing to try and make things work but after sitting there a while he decided things weren't going to work out. I was a wreck after this and did all the things you aren't supposed to I begged and pleaded, blew up his phone, posted about how sad I was etc. and he ended up blocking me. A few days later he unblocked me but I still am unadded on everything.

I started searching up ways to get your ex back and stumbled across the LOA. I was willing to try everything to get my ex back because I am in love with him and I feel that he is truly the one for me. I began working on self love, watching lots of videos, and doing certain meditations to try and bring your ex back. I also began to visualize being with him. I have been doing these types of things for about 3 weeks and nothing has happened except since starting this process every day I see butterflies everywhere all throughout the day which I have taken as kind of a sign.

I think my main issue is letting go but I can't quite figure out how to do it. My ex is constantly on my mind and it is extremely hard for me to think about anything else. I am also pretty sure that he has a new girl which I think about and it makes me upset. I am a very anxious person and I know that I need to let go in order for him to come back to me but I just don't know how to let go. So if anyone can give me some advice on how to let go in this type of situation I would be extremely thankful.

1/05/2019 10:34 pm  #2

Re: Need Guidance On Where To Go

Self Love!!! its 100 percent necessary..really forget everything else even the sp for now until you feel your love and vibe for you again..if you don't its a major blockage. Β Trust God, the universe whoever..say this is yours now to finish cooking up..meanwhile i will find my love, beauty, fun and work on me because I deserve it and I'm worthy without anyone else in my life. Β Its hard at first, but just do it, read Love yourself like your life depends on it. Β Become obsessed with learning how to love yourself! You will feel like a super star!Β 

My power is God's Power and I am irresistable!

Board footera