Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/15/2018 12:11 am  #1

My sales have been increasing a lot - imagination creates reality

I design and make everything I sell and do everything else involved, so I am not a high volume seller like people who just buy things wholesale and resell them, since there is only one of me and I can only do so much, but I can attest to the fact that imagining making sales has created more sales for me, and they're mostly not even Christmas sales, so they've been irrelevant to what time of year it is. Every time I have imagined either receiving the email notifications I get and/or imagined gathering things together and packaging them, my sales have increased. I've been making sales most days lately, which is practically a miraculous improvement. I haven't got to the point yet where it's running on autopilot, but I'm moving towards that. This is what I've been banging on about. Imagination creates reality, and that applies to everything, not only relationships.

Last edited by Cynthia (12/15/2018 12:15 am)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/15/2018 6:38 am  #2

Re: My sales have been increasing a lot - imagination creates reality

Cynthia wrote:

I design and make everything I sell and do everything else involved, so I am not a high volume seller like people who just buy things wholesale and resell them, since there is only one of me and I can only do so much, but I can attest to the fact that imagining making sales has created more sales for me, and they're mostly not even Christmas sales, so they've been irrelevant to what time of year it is. Every time I have imagined either receiving the email notifications I get and/or imagined gathering things together and packaging them, my sales have increased. I've been making sales most days lately, which is practically a miraculous improvement. I haven't got to the point yet where it's running on autopilot, but I'm moving towards that. This is what I've been banging on about. Imagination creates reality, and that applies to everything, not only relationships.

That's fantastic.

12/29/2018 1:02 am  #3

So i have been imagining that I will get a date with him before Christmas but nothing happened. Should I careless about the timeline though?

12/29/2018 1:38 am  #4

madone87 wrote:

So i have been imagining that I will get a date with him before Christmas but nothing happened. Should I careless about the timeline though?

Β 
I personally don't put a time limit or deadline on anything because it puts unnecessary stress and pressure on manifesting something, and if it doesn't happen by a certain date, it can cause doubt, disbelief, and other negative feelings, and maybe even cause someone to give up entirely. As long as you manifest your desire, does it really matter if it happens by a certain date? That wouldn't and doesn't matter to me. Speed doesn't mean good, and I'd rather have quality than quantity, and along those same lines, I'd rather wait a while for something really good if that's what it took.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera