Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/13/2018 9:26 pm  #11

Re: Question

Serendipity wrote:

Neville met his second wife while he was married to his first wife, I guess it wasn't working out between them. He wound up manifesting a situation where he ended up married to his second wife and was much happier. 

Neville married his first wife when he was 18, was a father at 19, and they separated when he was still 19. He didn't meet his second wife until many years later, something like 15 or 16 years later, and it was a long and very happy marriage. He manifested his second marriage following the same teachings he taught other people.

Last edited by Cynthia (12/13/2018 9:28 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/13/2018 9:48 pm  #12

excalibar wrote:

Neville says that failure could result in the person not wanting for themselves what you want or something along those lines. Of course I’m giving myself anxiety that this also applies to a specific person. I know beliefs create reality and I don’t want to believe this at all. Any clarification or something? I want to ask Cynthia this since she has the same ideas I do. And I’m curious on what her take on this is. Or anyone else for that matter.

What Neville actually said was, 'A very effective way to bring good tidings to another is to call before your mind's eyes the subjective image of the person you wish to help and have him affirm that which you desired him to do. Mentally hear him tell you he has done it. This awakens within him the vibratory correlate of the state affirmed, which vibration persists until its mission is accomplished. It does not matter what it is you desire to have done, or whom you select to do it. As soon as you subjectively affirm that it is done, results follow. Failure can result only if you fail to accept the truth of your assertion or if the state affirmed would not be desired by the subject for himself or another. In the latter event, the state would realise itself in you, the operator.'

A good example of this can be found in The Law and the Promise in the story about the person who refused to give money to a beggar but instead revised the situation afterwards and imagined the beggar gainfully employed. He later bumped into the former beggar who thanked him for not giving him any money and told him he had got a job but would have continued begging if the man had given him the money.he'd asked for.

I hadn't read that at the time, but I did more or less what Neville described in that above passage to help somebody out of a seemingly impossible situation, except that I more imagined him free of it, and it worked a treat, and it was definitely something that he wanted for himself and would have wished for another.

Please don't say we have the same ideas, unless by that you mean that I am a student of Neville's teachings and practise them myself.

12/13/2018 10:03 pm  #13

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Neville says that failure could result in the person not wanting for themselves what you want or something along those lines. Of course I’m giving myself anxiety that this also applies to a specific person. I know beliefs create reality and I don’t want to believe this at all. Any clarification or something? I want to ask Cynthia this since she has the same ideas I do. And I’m curious on what her take on this is. Or anyone else for that matter.

What Neville actually said was, 'A very effective way to bring good tidings to another is to call before your mind's eyes the subjective image of the person you wish to help and have him affirm that which you desired him to do. Mentally hear him tell you he has done it. This awakens within him the vibratory correlate of the state affirmed, which vibration persists until its mission is accomplished. It does not matter what it is you desire to have done, or whom you select to do it. As soon as you subjectively affirm that it is done, results follow. Failure can result only if you fail to accept the truth of your assertion or if the state affirmed would not be desired by the subject for himself or another. In the latter event, the state would realise itself in you, the operator.'

A good example of this can be found in The Law and the Promise in the story about the person who refused to give money to a beggar but instead revised the situation afterwards and imagined the beggar gainfully employed. He later bumped into the former beggar who thanked him for not giving him any money and told him he had got a job but would have continued begging if the man had given him the money.he'd asked for.

I hadn't read that at the time, but I did more or less what Neville described in that above passage to help somebody out of a seemingly impossible situation, except that I more imagined him free of it, and it worked a treat, and it was definitely something that he wanted for himself and would have wished for another.

Please don't say we have the same ideas, unless by that you mean that I am a student of Neville's teachings and practise them myself.

I mean that we share the same ideas Neville has/had we both study Neville just you have more understanding when it comes to his teachings. Some people follow Neville in ways but think it’s mandatory to love your self first. I think we can both agree on the fact that isn’t true in our own experiences. That’s why I said we share the same ideas. Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough.

12/13/2018 10:08 pm  #14

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

What you said makes perfect sense in helping another. But I suppose it could go back to the whole free will thing where you can’t force someone into something. That’s what I though Neville was talking about. I’m a bit fearful since I’m putting all this work into manifesting my ideal relationship with the special person only for it not to happen because he rejected it  or something.

12/13/2018 10:45 pm  #15

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

What you said makes perfect sense in helping another. But I suppose it could go back to the whole free will thing where you can’t force someone into something. That’s what I though Neville was talking about. I’m a bit fearful since I’m putting all this work into manifesting my ideal relationship with the special person only for it not to happen because he rejected it or something.

Helping another person is what Neville was talking about here. When you imagine having a relationship with somebody or doing anything else as though it is an accomplished fact already, which is living in the end, you are not forcing anybody to do anything against their will. You are consciously creating the relationship or whatever it is that you want to have by the use of your imagination, and it worked for Neville, it worked for me, and it's worked for a lot of other people who have given it a fair chance, been patient and persistent, and not got in their own way by having all sorts of doubts, fears, worries, etc.

In The Law and the Promise, chapter three, a lady tells her story of how she consciously created the marriage she wanted with the man of her choice whom she met on a blind date. She had no idea how he felt about her, but she imagined the relationship the way she wanted it to be, and he ended up being every bit as happy as she was by marrying her. She didn't force him to do anything.

12/13/2018 11:32 pm  #16

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

What you said makes perfect sense in helping another. But I suppose it could go back to the whole free will thing where you can’t force someone into something. That’s what I though Neville was talking about. I’m a bit fearful since I’m putting all this work into manifesting my ideal relationship with the special person only for it not to happen because he rejected it or something.

Helping another person is what Neville was talking about here. When you imagine having a relationship with somebody or doing anything else as though it is an accomplished fact already, which is living in the end, you are not forcing anybody to do anything against their will. You are consciously creating the relationship or whatever it is that you want to have by the use of your imagination, and it worked for Neville, it worked for me, and it's worked for a lot of other people who have given it a fair chance, been patient and persistent, and not got in their own way by having all sorts of doubts, fears, worries, etc.

In The Law and the Promise, chapter three, a lady tells her story of how she consciously created the marriage she wanted with the man of her choice whom she met on a blind date. She had no idea how he felt about her, but she imagined the relationship the way she wanted it to be, and he ended up being every bit as happy as she was by marrying her. She didn't force him to do anything.

I think Fizzy believes in the idea of parallel realities so to speak but I also like that idea. We are different with different people so I can manifest the version of my specific person that I like and how I want him to treat me.

12/13/2018 11:35 pm  #17

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Also, if you don’t mind me asking and I respect if your uncomfortable with speaking about this but you said if you had a chance to redo your marriage with your former husband that you would’ve visualized more. What exactly do you “wish” you would’ve imagined?

12/14/2018 3:42 am  #18

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Also, if you don’t mind me asking and I respect if your uncomfortable with speaking about this but you said if you had a chance to redo your marriage with your former husband that you would’ve visualized more. What exactly do you “wish” you would’ve imagined?

I don't mind telling you. I've already told several other people so hopefully they won't make the same mistakes. That was many years ago. I know a lot more now than I did back then. I left too many things to chance, thinking they would just fall into place later. If I had to do it again I would imagine all the details I wanted to be a part of my marriage and leave nothing to chance. You have to know what you want and have a clear idea in your mind. Now I know exactly what I want. I loved my husband very much, even when we split up, but love isn't always enough. We didn't have an acrimonious divorce, we're on pretty good terms, and we still speak on a regular basis, but we don't want to be married to each other any more. We want different things out of life now. I've grown a lot as a person, and he's sort of just stagnated and even regressed.

12/14/2018 9:27 am  #19

Cynthia wrote:

excalibar wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I don't mind telling you. I've already told several other people so hopefully they won't make the same mistakes. That was many years ago. I know a lot more now than I did back then. I left too many things to chance, thinking they would just fall into place later. If I had to do it again I would imagine all the details I wanted to be a part of my marriage and leave nothing to chance. You have to know what you want and have a clear idea in your mind. Now I know exactly what I want. I loved my husband very much, even when we split up, but love isn't always enough. We didn't have an acrimonious divorce, we're on pretty good terms, and we still speak on a regular basis, but we don't want to be married to each other any more. We want different things out of life now. I've grown a lot as a person, and he's sort of just stagnated and even regressed.

It’s good to know you two are on good terms. But you know how determined I am. I have 2 scenes I visualize in a day. I sometimes worry if I have the right scenes but I know that once I’m in the relationship I can always tweak things if I need to. That fact helps my anxiety. Also, what do you mean by “love isn’t always enough”?

Last edited by excalibar (12/14/2018 9:29 am)

12/27/2018 5:37 pm  #20

Cynthia wrote:

Serendipity wrote:

Neville met his second wife while he was married to his first wife, I guess it wasn't working out between them. He wound up manifesting a situation where he ended up married to his second wife and was much happier. 

Neville married his first wife when he was 18, was a father at 19, and they separated when he was still 19. He didn't meet his second wife until many years later, something like 15 or 16 years later, and it was a long and very happy marriage. He manifested his second marriage following the same teachings he taught other people.

Thank you for clarifying, I need to do more research. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera