Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2018 12:48 pm  #51

Re: 'Self love' and 'feeling good' are not necessary to manifesting

1. Feeling good : Practical truth
I was pretty simply thinking , In our India, Police comes at extreme when nothing at peace 
All successfull Bollywood movies come to an end when worst fighting, bleeding, actress crying & sudden twist and father agrees marriage eg. DDLJ superhit film  This is mostyle real in Indian homes i know, being Indian girl

2. Self Love :
This makes so many changes in life, that I have seen. It has power. 
It says, be love, remove all others from your soul.(fear, anger etc)
ibrate at only purest love. like attracts like. 

My practical approach :
1. Be positive. Even if you not feeling good. eg. Neville said this too, To manifest 10,000$ you may get fired from job to get new business start ! Abraham hicks said, let the creative juices flow..... enjoythem inside. 
I say , Every event is taking you towards your manifestation into this 3 D world. So think positive. even if u feel good / no. Happy and positive thoughts are th creators. 
2. No matter what happens, if u r happy in handling tough situation that's done by self love, your body, BP, Stress Hormones, menses, skin will be least damaged. I am a practicing medico. So i can postitively say this. 

Conclusion:
There can be many thoughts of school, Love is the most powerful, eternal power. 

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

12/25/2018 3:27 am  #52

Thanks for bumping my post up. Living in the end works for anyone who understands it and applies it correctly, with faith, patience and persistence, which isn't difficult. For anyone interested in learning how to live in the end, here is a link to Neville's lecture, Live in the End.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZ-kTIGRwY

Happy Christmas!

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/25/2018 3:31 am  #53

Cynthia wrote:

Thanks for bumping my post up. Living in the end works for anyone who understands it and applies it correctly, with faith, patience and persistence, which isn't difficult. For anyone interested in learning how to live in the end, here is a link to Neville's lecture, Live in the End.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRZ-kTIGRwY

Happy Christmas!

Cyntia, Marry Xmass Dear !

Events that unfold your path , take yout owards manifestation are different for everyone. 
Please don't compaire. Don't be under impression that this happened with xyz before manifesting,
must happened with me & like that...........

Your soul, heart knows everything. Pain is only when you choose wrong. 

Thanks & Love  
Feel free to PM for anything else.
Skype (Love&Light444) | You Tube

12/25/2018 8:40 am  #54

Again there isn’t only one way.  No it doesn’t always work for someone if they have to work through things hence doing what resonates with them. You are a very rude and judge mental  person. This isn’t the Neville forum and if you would like one go create one. I will keep preaching what works for me and you shouldn’t knock that either. Like I said I’ve had a lot of success not living in the end. You need to accept that Neville’s techniques are the only ones out there that work for people and it people have problems applying it because it doesn’t resonate  you need to stop judging other people.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/25/2018 8:45 am)

12/25/2018 10:46 am  #55

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Again there isn’t only one way. No it doesn’t always work for someone if they have to work through things hence doing what resonates with them. You are a very rude and judge mental person. This isn’t the Neville forum and if you would like one go create one. I will keep preaching what works for me and you shouldn’t knock that either. Like I said I’ve had a lot of success not living in the end. You need to accept that Neville’s techniques are the only ones out there that work for people and it people have problems applying it because it doesn’t resonate you need to stop judging other people.

I agree...I have an experiences, when I just let it go and I never want get back person and I was focus on yourself and focus on things who makes me happy, and person wanted come back. I didnt live in end result ..

12/25/2018 2:22 pm  #56

Anita wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Again there isn’t only one way. No it doesn’t always work for someone if they have to work through things hence doing what resonates with them. You are a very rude and judge mental person. This isn’t the Neville forum and if you would like one go create one. I will keep preaching what works for me and you shouldn’t knock that either. Like I said I’ve had a lot of success not living in the end. You need to accept that Neville’s techniques are the only ones out there that work for people and it people have problems applying it because it doesn’t resonate you need to stop judging other people.

I agree...I have an experiences, when I just let it go and I never want get back person and I was focus on yourself and focus on things who makes me happy, and person wanted come back. I didnt live in end result ..

Exactly because just living in the end result can cause obsession like you need this to feel better etc. if you had it really you would be enjoying and doing other things. You wouldn’t think about it all the time. A lot of people when they try to live in the end think about it a lot which is the opposite of what is helpful. They obsessively think oh I have it this person is here etc. some people may be able to feel it and let it go but most can not. For those people who can’t it really is helpful to believe as Veronica saids that it is possible you just need to know it can happen but also know that there is more to life live life for you which that focus helps you let go of the obsessive thinking. Some people can detach easier that way. Not saying living in the end doesn’t work for some it does good for Cynthia but I don’t think it’s right or fair to knock other ways people can manifest because if they can’t detach or let go after setting the intention then it won’t come cause they are too attached and need it. Like I said some people will get more attached living in the end so if they have to do other things to help work through that and then get the manifestation does it really matter whAt they did? I m honestly sick of some people here knocking self love and all this when it’s helpful people don’t have to do things they can do what resonates with them. Again it annoys me that we are all here to help and some people tell ya to disregard others advice instead of letting other people do what works for them or what resonates. We are really all here to tell our stories and help others . We are all different so just because someone can’t live in the end and it’s not helpful for them as much as doing other things to help remove limiting beliefs does not mean they are doing things wrong i mean my god the law is always working. It doesn’t mean if someone does not find living in the end helpful that that person has so many issues and can’t manifest. Seriously. I am a huge advocate of self love and what I do and I manifest a lot I never ever live in the end.  I think in my darkest time last year I tried to live in the end and guess what I was obsessed with my guy and things happening with him and always trying to live like I have a ton of money etc which caused me to be where is it where is it. When I changed to setting the intention and focusing On me and enjoying life that’s when things happened because I wasn’t focused on having which helped me detach and allow. The only time I knock someone else’s technique is when they start to say disregard other people advice because Neville worked so well for them. Good for you as self love and stuff worked for me but my god let people take what resonates instead of insulting others advice. You aren’t the ultimate being because Neville worked for you only. Maybe they just feel like they have to be important. I apologize for being rude but it really steams me that someone passive aggressively insults others advice in a forum that is suppose to help people.

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (12/25/2018 2:30 pm)

12/26/2018 1:31 pm  #57

A few weeks ago I manifested something very important to me and all I did was decide to stop feeling bad about it and decide that life can still be good, that I will live a good life no matter how big this problem is. So that's all I did - I stopped worrying and just carried on with life, making it awesome. No visualization in SATS, no affirmations, no other techniques. Two days later I got what I wanted and it felt so natural. I've also received a lot of other wonderful experiences by doing this years ago. Looking back, what I did was an expression of self-love, the decision to let go of fear and live a good life now was a decision rooted in self-love. And all I did was feel good too, the whole journey was just feeling good. But in a way, I was living in the end too. Were I to be the person free of this problem, I wouldn't be worrying or feeling bad about it, I wouldn't shrink from life because of pessimism, I'd be living my life to the fullest because life is awesome. That was the end state of being I stepped into and embodied. If you want to be super literal and analytical about it all then this will sound like BS but intuitively it all feels like three ways of describing one thing to me. 

12/26/2018 1:50 pm  #58

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Exactly because just living in the end result can cause obsession like you need this to feel better etc. if you had it really you would be enjoying and doing other things. You wouldn’t think about it all the time. A lot of people when they try to live in the end think about it a lot which is the opposite of what is helpful. They obsessively think oh I have it this person is here etc. some people may be able to feel it and let it go but most can not.

I think the issue is that some people say they're living in the end but not really. They haven't really changed their consciousness or internal state of being into their ideal state. They're just pretending and hoping and it feels like they're trying hard, there was no real internal change. In my experience, living in the end should feel natural, more freeing, more self-loving, more confident, more awesome than the previous states of fear, hurt, and powerlessness. And here's the irony - practicing self-love is one of my favorite things and it helps me live in the end but when you're living in the end there's no awareness of practicing anything because there's no need, you're just there. It's like you just naturally are that person you want to be, there's no trying hard. Same with self-love, people say they do some exercise or meditation but they didn't really feel that self-love intensely and allow it to build up into their new state of consciousness on autopilot, they think the technique or effort is supposed to fix everything. But it's just there to direct your focus, to help you make the mental shift. The shift in consciousness to our ideal state is what we're all looking for. So I think people confuse trying hard with a technique for the end internal state the technique was meant to help shape. In other words, it's the difference between doing and being, we need less doing and more being.

Board footera