Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2018 6:59 pm  #1

All the ex ex are coming around...except the one I want

Hey y’all! First of all...Merry Christmas!  I’ve been a long time lurker and have a few questions!

My ex and I have been on and off for three years.  Every time we split up, I’ve been able to manifest him back.  Quite easily.  This last breakup though was bad.  I mean B-A-D.  He has blocked me from facebook, a few weeks ago when I attempted to call him, he hung up on me.  There has been zero contact.

I’ve been wishy washy about attracting him back this time.  Sometimes I want him back so badly, and other times, I just think forget it.  But I still do remote seduction on him some days. Sometimes I talk to him in my mind.  Other times I do nothing.

The thing is, though I feel like I do want him back, ALL of my exes have been messaging me lately. As in the last two weeks!  AND some guys that I was only on a date or two with years ago are even coming out of the woodwork and finding me.  My ex-husband’s wife has even messaged me lol!

I’m also attracting men left and right.  It’s insane.  I can’t keep up with all the messages and requests for dates.  Honestly and truly.  Crazy!

My question is...what the heck?  What does this mean?  I know that I have to be (am I am) open to the “something better” but I also do want the love of my life back.  Do all the exes and guys coming around mean that my guy is on his way?  Or, does it mean I should completely give up this time?  Our breakups before were never like this one.  It was Ugly.

So tell me, y’all?  Start doing the remote. Seduction again and ramp it up on him?  Or just completely let him go and the idea of ever getting him back.

I’m pretty sure he hates me, and I’ve had those feelings of hate towards him as well.  But I miss him so much.

Tell me what’s up y’all!

12/25/2018 6:33 am  #2

Re: All the ex ex are coming around...except the one I want

Pana wrote:

Hey y’all! First of all...Merry Christmas! I’ve been a long time lurker and have a few questions!

My ex and I have been on and off for three years. Every time we split up, I’ve been able to manifest him back. Quite easily. This last breakup though was bad. I mean B-A-D. He has blocked me from facebook, a few weeks ago when I attempted to call him, he hung up on me. There has been zero contact.

I’ve been wishy washy about attracting him back this time. Sometimes I want him back so badly, and other times, I just think forget it. But I still do remote seduction on him some days. Sometimes I talk to him in my mind. Other times I do nothing.

The thing is, though I feel like I do want him back, ALL of my exes have been messaging me lately. As in the last two weeks! AND some guys that I was only on a date or two with years ago are even coming out of the woodwork and finding me. My ex-husband’s wife has even messaged me lol!

I’m also attracting men left and right. It’s insane. I can’t keep up with all the messages and requests for dates. Honestly and truly. Crazy!

My question is...what the heck? What does this mean? I know that I have to be (am I am) open to the “something better” but I also do want the love of my life back. Do all the exes and guys coming around mean that my guy is on his way? Or, does it mean I should completely give up this time? Our breakups before were never like this one. It was Ugly.

So tell me, y’all? Start doing the remote. Seduction again and ramp it up on him? Or just completely let him go and the idea of ever getting him back.

I’m pretty sure he hates me, and I’ve had those feelings of hate towards him as well. But I miss him so much.

Tell me what’s up y’all!

Merry Christmas to you too my dear.

As long as you keep telling yourself that he hates you, this is the reality that you are manifesting. You even confessed that you have been back and forth with feeling like you want him today then you don't want him tomorrow. You are in a confused state, therefore all he is picking up on is your confused energy. Make up your mind and heart about whether you truly want this ex-boyfriend back or not. Don't be selfish. If you really don't want him back then let him go completely.

You should be celebrating right now. You already have proof that the Law Of Attraction is working out for you. You have men coming at you from all angles. If you want your ex-boyfriend back, do not ramp up more of what you are already doing. Just because he is taking longer than other men to reach out to you is not a bad sign. He could need time to resolve his feeling over you and you need to give him his space and time.

Do you really want to get back together with now to only have another break-up?

Board footera