Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/22/2018 10:44 pm  #1

Something Veronica Said

Someone had asked Veronica what if the person they are interested in is in a serious relationship with someone else? Is it wrong and how do you get over the feeling of it being wrong? So basically summed it as people move from relationships all the time, things change and to just focus on what it’s like being with them. I agree, i got engaged and it didn’t get far and my person of interest got engaged to the person they are dating, but I am not worried because I know what I felt and my focus is them. What are your thoughts on this?

12/22/2018 11:38 pm  #2

Re: Something Veronica Said

authenticself wrote:

Someone had asked Veronica what if the person they are interested in is in a serious relationship with someone else? Is it wrong and how do you get over the feeling of it being wrong? So basically summed it as people move from relationships all the time, things change and to just focus on what it’s like being with them. I agree, i got engaged and it didn’t get far and my person of interest got engaged to the person they are dating, but I am not worried because I know what I felt and my focus is them. What are your thoughts on this?

Are you saying your fiance broke up with you and got engaged to somebody else? Ouch. Neville said and proved that by living in the end of the wish fulfilled, in this case of having the relationship you want with the person as though it is already an accomplished fact now, if persisted in, it will become a reality in the outer world without hurting anyone, so if you are thinking there is something wrong with wanting your fiance back and doing something about it, there isn't.

Last edited by Cynthia (12/22/2018 11:42 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/23/2018 12:12 am  #3

Cynthia wrote:

authenticself wrote:

Are you saying your fiance broke up with you and got engaged to somebody else? Ouch. Neville said and proved that by living in the end of the wish fulfilled, in this case of having the relationship you want with the person as though it is already an accomplished fact now, if persisted in, it will become a reality in the outer world without hurting anyone, so if you are thinking there is something wrong with wanting your fiance back and doing something about it, there isn't.

No the broke off our engagement then moved to another country. However the person asked about what if they had feeling for someone who is in a serious relationship. I have feelings for someone who just recently got engaged. And she said it’s okay because people normally go from relationship to relationship. And the engagement doesn’t affect me because I was engaged once and it got broken off. So I see what she means. I just want to know other people’s opinions.

12/23/2018 12:35 am  #4

authenticself wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

authenticself wrote:

No the broke off our engagement then moved to another country. However the person asked about what if they had feeling for someone who is in a serious relationship. I have feelings for someone who just recently got engaged. And she said it’s okay because people normally go from relationship to relationship. And the engagement doesn’t affect me because I was engaged once and it got broken off. So I see what she means. I just want to know other people’s opinions.

What Neville said still applies.

12/23/2018 12:38 am  #5

Cynthia wrote:

authenticself wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

What I love about Neville is that he breaks the walls of limitations. I will keep living in my reality because I know what I feel deep down ever since a certain day was no mistake. My present reality has not broken me.

12/23/2018 1:33 am  #6

authenticself wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

authenticself wrote:

What I love about Neville is that he breaks the walls of limitations. I will keep living in my reality because I know what I feel deep down ever since a certain day was no mistake. My present reality has not broken me.

That's exactly the way I feel about Neville.

Board footera