Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/21/2018 7:41 pm  #1

Got what was meant for me.

Hello everyone! I would like to share my success story! First of all I would like to say thank you to God and the LOA teachers Agnes Vivarelli and Veronica Isles.

At the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018 I wanted my ex back. Me and him were broken up for a while because he had left me for another girl. After months of crying and wasted money on people who claimed to get him back, I asked god in a prayer to give me something to put me on a path for what is meant for me. I prayed while scrolling YouTube passively. Then I came across Agnes Vivarelli's channel.I had learned to love myself for the very first time. Months fly by and I did see movement with my ex, but no result. He showed he cared and maybe still loved me, but still had other girlfriends.

Then the month of May came by. I started seeing posts on Instagram telling me to "let go" and "move on". I decided to give up on my ex and let God give me the man that is the one for me. I started telling God in prayer what I wanted in a man and knew it was all going to happen in time. I saw people casually but no connection.

The yearly comic book convention came by and I usually volunteer at that convention. I get to the venue and I stand with all the other volunteers waiting to be put in the right spot to help out with the event. I see someone across the room in a crowd of people; In these things there are tons of people walking around, but heΒ  caught my eye in the middle of everything. I chickened out and did not make the courage to come up to him or tell him I liked his shirt. Then two weeks later this man finds me on MeetMe and messages me, because his coworker at work showed him my profile and told him he should talk to me! Keep in mind that this was a total stranger and i had no idea he was going to talk to me himself! Since then we had connected and so far have the greatest relationship I have ever had in a man.

My ex never came back and that was okay. I am glad i love myself and now and was rewarded with the true love of my life. Stay strong everyone!

Board footera