Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/17/2018 6:10 pm  #1

Encouraging LOA friend

Hi! I'm new here and would really like someone who is manifesting a SP to text with (Whatsapp) and help support each other. It'd be nice if someone out there had a similar situation...a short term relationship (2 months) with a guy I consciously manifested that I'd like to get back on track. We haven't spoken for a couple weeks and I've been doing no contact and haven't broken it. If this appeals to anyone, let me know!

12/18/2018 1:47 am  #2

Re: Encouraging LOA friend

Hi we can contact each other. You can send me your number on private message.
Good luck n happy manifestation.

12/18/2018 12:00 pm  #3

Hey backon! I tried, but it won't let me since that was my first post...I guess you need to make at least 3 before sending a private message. Want to try sending me one? I'd like to chat and support each other!

12/18/2018 1:14 pm  #4

Just check again I’ve sent you a private message. Check your dm

12/19/2018 12:03 pm  #5

Hello there, beautiful people. My journey with my specific person has been long and requested some evolution from me, which i am grateful for. I am in a challenging situation now, relying only on my faith and inner work. I have no friend that can understand, no one that is in the loa. I decided to tell no one, as they change opinions and are emotional and shake my energy often. I am strong and surprisingly positive now. But I will really LOVE to have a loa friend
Please contact me in private if you can, i'd like to share help.Maybe let's exchange e mails?

12/20/2018 12:53 pm  #6

Hi FranCecy! I'll send you my email :-)

Board footera