Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2018 1:04 am  #1

Making the least effort can bring you what you want

I've been thinking about this anyway, and then the other night I was reading what Neville was talking about on the subject of making the least effort. I don't know how and I don't know why, but making the least effort can bring you what you want. I've had experiences, a couple of them just today, where I did almost nothing and still got things I wanted, and unexpectedly, very nice surprises. They might sound like small things on the surface, but if you really think about it, they're not small things at all.

One of these things was that I wanted some double sided pink pearlescent cardstock and also some white of the same type. It didn't matter to me whether they were larger pieces of cardstock that I could cut down and score myself or prescored blank cards of a certain size. I looked around for some but let it go at that. I did buy some other cardstock, and when I received it today, there was a pack each of pink double sided pearlescent prescored cards and a pack of the same in white, along with a pack of something else included. I was so surprised that I had to check the receipt to make sure I hadn't bought some by accident, but no, they had been included for free. This was from the same company who had, a year or two ago, done something similar. At that time, I had bought what was left on their website of a certain range of what I call tools and equipment that had been discontinued. I wanted the other tools and equipment in that range as well, but they weren't even on their website any more. When I received the order, they had included the other items in that range that I'd wanted but hadn't been able to order for free, so I had the complete collection that I'd wanted. That was another lovely, unexpected surprise.

Something else that happened today was that I'd made an appointment for after Christmas for the earliest time I could get one, but I had wanted an earlier appointment. Today I thought for a minute or two about how much I wanted an earlier appointment, and within a couple of hours the person in question contacted me and offered me an appointment in 2 days time.

I've seen so many people on this forum try so hard for awhile, really knock themselves out, but get nowhere and give up too soon so end up failing, and I think one of the reasons for that is trying too hard, and trying too hard to make something happen. I think if they could be a lot more relaxed about what they're doing and make less effort, it would probably get them farther toward achieving their goal(s).

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

12/20/2018 11:47 am  #2

Re: Making the least effort can bring you what you want

Cynthia wrote:

I've been thinking about this anyway, and then the other night I was reading what Neville was talking about on the subject of making the least effort. I don't know how and I don't know why, but making the least effort can bring you what you want. I've had experiences, a couple of them just today, where I did almost nothing and still got things I wanted, and unexpectedly, very nice surprises. They might sound like small things on the surface, but if you really think about it, they're not small things at all.

One of these things was that I wanted some double sided pink pearlescent cardstock and also some white of the same type. It didn't matter to me whether they were larger pieces of cardstock that I could cut down and score myself or prescored blank cards of a certain size. I looked around for some but let it go at that. I did buy some other cardstock, and when I received it today, there was a pack each of pink double sided pearlescent prescored cards and a pack of the same in white, along with a pack of something else included. I was so surprised that I had to check the receipt to make sure I hadn't bought some by accident, but no, they had been included for free. This was from the same company who had, a year or two ago, done something similar. At that time, I had bought what was left on their website of a certain range of what I call tools and equipment that had been discontinued. I wanted the other tools and equipment in that range as well, but they weren't even on their website any more. When I received the order, they had included the other items in that range that I'd wanted but hadn't been able to order for free, so I had the complete collection that I'd wanted. That was another lovely, unexpected surprise.

Something else that happened today was that I'd made an appointment for after Christmas for the earliest time I could get one, but I had wanted an earlier appointment. Today I thought for a minute or two about how much I wanted an earlier appointment, and within a couple of hours the person in question contacted me and offered me an appointment in 2 days time.

I've seen so many people on this forum try so hard for awhile, really knock themselves out, but get nowhere and give up too soon so end up failing, and I think one of the reasons for that is trying too hard, and trying too hard to make something happen. I think if they could be a lot more relaxed about what they're doing and make less effort, it would probably get them farther toward achieving their goal(s).

This is very true. People always feel like what they really desire that they have to do so much when it is always this simple. We just need to relax

Board footera