Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2018 10:54 pm  #1

25 Day Challenge

Hey everyone!
So I am so excited to be here! I’ve been doing a Law of attraction work since 2004. Starting with Wallace Wattles, Abraham Hicks, Neville Goddard. Quite frankly, everything is good! Except when it comes to relationships for whatever reason This has been the hardest

I am in my mid to late 30s and I am never been married. I’ve decided I would like to be married. I met a guy. Let’s call him Tom. I fell really hard for him. And I guess from my fear and not loving myself enough things fell apart. Long story short, I told him something about me and I think it was a dealbreaker for him. He said he wanted to be friends.

I’ve tried to move on, but it’s been difficult. I’ve tried to put him out of my mind. And that’s when I feel the worst. When I think we may get back together that’s when I feel the best. I’ve contacted psychics and have gotten conflicting information. A waste of money!

Recently I have discovered Veronica Isles on YouTube and this board!
Today was day one of the 25 day challenge
I bought the book as well as the one you get from Kindle unlimited. Read both books today also listened Earl Nightingale’s message on YouTube.

So far so good! My only concern is this supposed “deal-breaker”. I feel a slight pang of guilt for trying to change his mind through LOA work, however I feel that I couldn’t want him this bad if a part of him doesn’t want me too. Right?

12/09/2018 12:23 pm  #2

Re: 25 Day Challenge

Today is day 2 in the morning.
Is it weird that I’m afraid of him coming back?
Its like my fantasies of him are better than what the reality was. I’m afraid that the reality will be disappointing.

12/11/2018 1:00 pm  #3

Cynsm1990 wrote:

Today is day 2 in the morning.
Is it weird that I’m afraid of him coming back?
Its like my fantasies of him are better than what the reality was. I’m afraid that the reality will be disappointing.

At this stage, ask yourself is it the person in question that you desire, or a relationship like you're picturing in general. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/11/2018 1:56 pm  #4

At this stage, ask yourself is it the person in question that you desire, or a relationship like you're picturing in general.

Hi! Thanks for your response,
Today is day 4.
That’s a good question, I really had to think about it. I guess I don’t really know him THAT well. I wish I did. Anything can go wrong. We dated briefly. In the past it takes me years to like someone even though I date often. So when I find someone I like I don’t want to let them go. So to answer the question,  I want him. But truthfully I’d be happy with anyone who I can have a mutually satisfying relationship with.

12/16/2018 4:48 pm  #5

It’s day 9 for anyone who’s curious.
It’s getting a bit difficult especially since it’s the holidays. All the visualizing of him feel sooo good. I want to stay there - in my fantasies!
Sucks when I open my eyes and I can’t touch him.
Anyway, Today was the visualization of going to a restaurant looking at the menu etc. I imagine myself getting a drink and him not ordering a drink b/c he doesn’t drink. God, I miss him!

1/01/2019 6:39 pm  #6

Day 23.
The holidays with lots of traveling and parties, and getting a bit sick did make some of the exercises difficult to do but I’ve been doing my best. Pretty good actually.
Still no word from him. I really wanted to report good news here. Especially with the new year I thought it would be the perfect time for him to send me a happy new year text.
Anyway, kind of a funny story, I wanted to get someone’s opinion of: last night I went out  and shared and Uber home with a male friend. That I have no interest in. He started getting really emotional about some girl he likes and he was sad that she had not texted HIM happy new year! I said to him “are you crazy you are the man you need to text her! Maybe she’s waiting for that text from you” And he said “oh yeah” and I’m not sure if he texted her not but then I started thinking what if my ex wants me to text him? And he’s hurt because I’m not texting him. What do you guys think?

1/10/2019 2:35 pm  #7

So for anyone who was follwing or interested, I want to post an update. Maybe even for someone who finds this years later.
I’m done the challenge. I purchased the book, watched the online videos and did most of the exercises.

He didn’t come back. No contact, not even a peep.
I feel totally dejected.

I may reach out on LinkedIn or something in a few months when I feel better. I don’t know. Right now I just wanna focus on getting over him and moving on with my life.

Board footera