Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/10/2018 1:56 pm  #1

Manifesting a specific person’s number

There’s this guy who is in a lot of my classes. He’s really nice and funny. We talk every time we see each other like regular people. My friend told me that he told her that he doesn’t want a girlfriend right now. I wanna get his number so that I can manifest him into my life but unfortunately there’s only 2 weeks left until this semester ends and I don’t have any classes with him next semester. Is there a way that I can still manifest him into my life despite all of this or what I can do?

12/10/2018 5:09 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting a specific person’s number

I think you can manifest someone without having their phone number. Did you want it to ask him out? This is someone you see regularly.

I wanted to contact someone a hundred miles away, and yes I visualised or as I prefer imagined. I did do a bit of seeking information and one of his mates who knew that I wanted to make contact simply gave me the number and I simply called him. But that was a different scenario to yours.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/10/2018 7:48 pm  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I think you can manifest someone without having their phone number. Did you want it to ask him out? This is someone you see regularly.

I wanted to contact someone a hundred miles away, and yes I visualised or as I prefer imagined. I did do a bit of seeking information and one of his mates who knew that I wanted to make contact simply gave me the number and I simply called him. But that was a different scenario to yours.

I’m not brave to ask him out. I’m that type of person to just let the guy contact me first if he were to ask me out. I want his number just to talk to him in general and maybe eventually he’ll ask me out.

12/10/2018 7:48 pm  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What is seeking information?

12/11/2018 2:36 am  #5

Jnc1207 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

As this was a person from my past, and who was not local to me, I meant finding out where he was and what he was doing.

In your case then you want to chat to the guy. Didn't you say he is in your class? So why can't you chat to him in person? Don't put obstacles in the way that aren't there.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

12/11/2018 3:46 am  #6

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

As this was a person from my past, and who was not local to me, I meant finding out where he was and what he was doing.

In your case then you want to chat to the guy. Didn't you say he is in your class? So why can't you chat to him in person? Don't put obstacles in the way that aren't there.

He is in my classes but it’s just that next week is my last week with him and we have no classes together next semester. I wanna manifest him into my life and wanna get to know him more. We do talk but it’s just casual

12/13/2018 11:09 pm  #7

Jnc1207 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Jnc1207 wrote:

He is in my classes but it’s just that next week is my last week with him and we have no classes together next semester. I wanna manifest him into my life and wanna get to know him more. We do talk but it’s just casual

Unless you want to ask him out on a date, you don't need his phone number. It doesn't matter that next week is your last week with him and that you have no classes together next semester. I'm putting a link below to Neville Goddard's The Secret of Imagining, short version, which is not very long at all, just 16 or 17 minutes, but it will give you a good starting point and introduction to Neville's teachings, which are all you need to know and to follow to manifest anything. His teachings are simple and effective, but I think a lot of people are dismissive of them because they think things have to be so much more complicated, that manifesting anything couldn't possibly be this easy, so they set up all sorts of preconditions and prerequisites in their minds that are completely irrelevant and will only hold them back from getting to the point if they believe they need to do or acquire those things first. I proved in my own life and experience many years ago when I didn't have them myself that self love and feeling good have no relevance whatsoever to manifesting anything. You don't need them unless you believe you do, and then you will not succeed unless you have them, but that is because you have the belief that you need them, not because they are necessary. They aren't. Most of that other 'LOA' stuff is rubbish, a lot of superstitious nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccI-t1yojk

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera