Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/09/2017 1:22 pm  #1

Favorite Affirmations

What are some of your favorite affirmations that you used/have used and noticed a big change in your life?

Mine are:
- I am loved
- I am radiant
- I am worthy
- I am intelligent
- I succeed at everything I do

Love is the highest vibration.

11/10/2017 4:57 am  #2

Re: Favorite Affirmations

I am amazing!
I am beautiful!
I am successful!
I am lucky!
I am strong! 
I am enough!
I am confident!
I am capable! 
I am fit! 
I am healthy!
I am loved! 
I am free!
I am phenomenal!

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/14/2017 12:43 pm  #3

I like this thread

What are some other good affirmations you use?   I’m thihking about starting to do affirmations

11/14/2017 1:33 pm  #4

Dan2015 wrote:

I like this thread

What are some other good affirmations you use?   I’m thihking about starting to do affirmations

LOL so I forgot I made this thread and when I was checking my email i saw someone had responded to this. And right before this I offered to help my co-worker with some tech issues he was having, to be honest I am not as techy as I used to be and these devices were a bit older so I just gave it a shot. I did a lot of puzzles as a kid and have pretty good problem solving skills so I was just moving cords and putting them in places and pressing buttons, mind he couldn't get these projectors to work for 3 months, and I fixed the problem today! LOL the projector works perfectly now because of me! Anyway, I am saying this because of my affirmation "I am successful at everything I do." I don't say this affirmation as often as I do the others but when you responded to the thread and I saw my post the first affirmation I looked at was "I am successful at everything I do."

Last edited by sweetlove1990 (11/14/2017 1:33 pm)

Love is the highest vibration.

11/19/2017 6:35 pm  #5

sweetlove1990 wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

I like this thread

LOL so I forgot I made this thread and when I was checking my email i saw someone had responded to this. And right before this I offered to help my co-worker with some tech issues he was having, to be honest I am not as techy as I used to be and these devices were a bit older so I just gave it a shot. I did a lot of puzzles as a kid and have pretty good problem solving skills so I was just moving cords and putting them in places and pressing buttons, mind he couldn't get these projectors to work for 3 months, and I fixed the problem today! LOL the projector works perfectly now because of me! Anyway, I am saying this because of my affirmation "I am successful at everything I do." I don't say this affirmation as often as I do the others but when you responded to the thread and I saw my post the first affirmation I looked at was "I am successful at everything I do."

Just now seeing this.   This is amazing lol.   Things really do happen amazingly

12/07/2018 10:47 am  #6

I am strong
I am an inspiration
I am kind
I am amazing
I am understanding

12/08/2018 4:19 pm  #7

Hi there here are some affirmations that I personally use;)
I always have everything I need to be happy
I am in charge of how I feel and today I feel happiness.
I believe in myself.
My success is inevitable.
Namaste  

[list=none]
[*] 
[/list]
[list=none]
[*] 
[/list]
[list=none]
[*] 
[/list]

"Manifestation blossoms when we turn down or tune out doubtful noise." 

12/11/2018 2:42 pm  #8

Since this thread has resurfaced, I figured I'd add some more to the mix.
While "I am" affirmations are generally the better option, some people may struggle to believe them at first. I have found that starting certain affirmations with "I choose" and then gradually building to "I am" is a great way to work towards believing what you're saying.

I choose to be happy.
I choose to feel joy.
I choose to feel good.
ETC.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

12/12/2018 6:48 am  #9

I borrowed this from Florence Schovil Schinn     when I was having difficulty at work    

I have wonderful work   In a wonderful way 
I give wonderful service  for wonderful pay          it always works for me   

there are always bumps in the work road    this seems to iron them out      I just put in for a promotion   and I am saying it every  evening and morning       

Board footera