Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2018 5:57 pm  #1

My Lover Came Back!! (My First Scripting)

11/24/18
It finally happened. After 5 long months I can't even be mad or sad anymore, because tonight at 10:21 PM my lover Juan texted me this... "Heyyy. You've been on my mind and I can't stop thinking about you. Could we please work this out."
I basically jumped out of my pants, and screamed with joy! I'm still glistening with JOY! Me and Juan are finally working things out I'm happy to say that he has invited me to come visit him in New York City on December 10th, 2018 I will be flying to New York City to see Juan and it is super exciting. I'm so thankful for god and the universe, and whatever is helping out. I'm so thankful that they gave me this chance to have this relationship again, I mean I do deserve it. I'm just so excited. 

11/25/2018 8:18 pm  #2

Re: My Lover Came Back!! (My First Scripting)

Absolutely loved reading this! 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

11/26/2018 5:43 am  #3

lucky, I found out today mine seems to have a child with her new boyfriend, guess I'm done. Even if she comes back no way I'll want to take care of that child. So I guess that it's done

11/29/2018 8:19 am  #4

hey could you  please give more details ...what happened and what all you did.......i tend to feel too much negative at times....what did you do to avoid feeling negative ?

11/29/2018 4:51 pm  #5

Lest4t wrote:

lucky, I found out today mine seems to have a child with her new boyfriend, guess I'm done. Even if she comes back no way I'll want to take care of that child. So I guess that it's done

akuma wrote:

hey could you  please give more details ...what happened and what all you did.......i tend to feel too much negative at times....what did you do to avoid feeling negative ?

This is the scripting section of the forum, for venting or any other questions, there'll be relevant subsections to ensure you find the guidance you need!  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera