Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/21/2018 5:23 pm  #1

Suggestions?

I thought I'd post here and ask if there are any suggestions that can be made to improve the forum. I'm now an administrator, so as well as moderation the forum, I can work on improvements.Β 

It might take some time for me to adjust between living my life as well as checking in but I'll do my best!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

11/21/2018 5:24 pm  #2

Re: Suggestions?

Maybe the section about Neville could be in a more noticable place :D so that new people can get straight to the good stuff.

Last edited by Aquilina (11/21/2018 5:25 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/21/2018 5:42 pm  #3

Is Veronica still here I don’t see her name on the moderators

11/21/2018 6:11 pm  #4

Less overall focus on getting exes back. A separate section for that?Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

11/21/2018 6:52 pm  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Less overall focus on getting exes back. A separate section for that?Β 

Sadly, we both know that won't ever happen... I feel on a forum like this, the majority of the overall focus is going to be on getting exes back, since I feel like that's the number 1 reason people even register here.Β 

11/21/2018 9:32 pm  #6

Although the specific person stuff, I feel that it's a bit different to exes...in reality it's not, but the perception is different because with an ex, they have already had the experience of a relationship with the person and it's usually more about that person's perception of them than any other circumstance such as long distance etc...these perceptual barriers that we have sometimes constructed because we have been taught by mainstream thinking that these things mean that such relationships are unlikely and the "odds" are against us etc.

Although, more attention to Neville could also solve that xD

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/21/2018 9:55 pm  #7

I’m planning on sorting the LOA Discussion forum so I can add relevant sections here.

I’ll also be moving the best/uplifting posts to the immediate alignment sub forum, since it was for that originally. I think I’ll start a thread for people to share posts they’ve found helpful and they can be moved over if others agree. 😊

11/21/2018 9:58 pm  #8

Sounds good

11/22/2018 3:53 pm  #9

So far I've given Neville his own easier to find section and started a section specifically for exes/specific people.Β 

Now it's a case of moving posts to the relevant threads overall and working on making more easier to find and relevant sections for the forum.Β 

Any more suggestions are more than welcome.
This is stuff I will be doing in my own time, though so it could take a bit of time!Β 

1/01/2019 8:57 pm  #10

I have a suggestion:

How about we have a thread so that when people have noticed a manifestation in their life, positive or negative, they can write down their insight about how they created it.

This will help everyone to remember that their thoughts are creating reality and help people to see the links between their own thoughts and manifestations.

Maybe it can be called "Manifestation Stories", or something. What do you think?

Board footera