Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/11/2018 6:17 pm  #1

Help!

I had meet a guy who i feel in love with yet we were not able to be together because of our parents diffrences a couple of years went by and I got a message and it was him! He found me after years it was nice reuniting we spent 2 weeks on dates and he said this time we’d end up together but we suddenly stopped speaking I let my own negative thoughts of him get to me i thought he might find someone else and i believe thats what happens i message him and we’ll speak a bit but he would stop responding i’ve seen him post status upset or broken hearted i assume its directed to someone else All the negative thoughts I let run through my mind happened and I dont know how to keep it positive to attract him back its so upsetting! Any tips ?

12/01/2018 9:09 pm  #2

Re: Help!

Hello.
I have moved this to a more relevant section, it seems to have gotten lost. Late reply here but better late than never, right?Β 

This thread will help you, it's such a brilliant read. I was going to give you my take on things but I honestly believe this will benefit you more.Β  http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=8927

Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

Board footera