Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2018 2:29 pm  #11

Re: Please Help!

Cynthia wrote:

Here's another reason why I feel like leaving this forum for good. Yet another person who is so desperate for help that they don't even come back to read any replies or acknowledge them. There have been quite a few of those time wasters lately. That's why when I reply I am talking to anybody who might read my replies and get any benefit from them, not just the OP.

Hi Cynthia! Im so sorry you took my silence as lack of gratitude. I read your post and havee been listening to Neville Goddard lessons for a few nights. I appreciate you so much! I'm new to being on a forum and didn't have any intention of offendng anyone. Thanks so much!

11/08/2018 3:32 pm  #12

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I remember somebody who constantly bsngs on about 'self love' being so effective saying that 'her guy' had ultimately only wanted to be friends with her, not her boyfriend.

Funny enough he is my boyfriend. We were friends at first because I wanted to build a more mental and emotional connection. I asked for that. I got it. I’m sorrywhat are your manifestations again? Cause I’ve had so much financial success as well. At least I understand that there are more ways to use this with everyone’s own beliefs.

I didn't name any names. You already know, but for those who don't, a long marriage, house, car, all fully paid for, a lot of money in the bank, just to name a few things.

So we both have manifested things we want. Why can’t you accept that self love works for some people instead of thinking your way is the only way? Why can’t you accept people do things that work for them. Every time I see a post from you you give advice but you criticize any other way that isn’t Neville. Neville’s way worked ok but so do others . The law is always working it doesn’t just stop when you do what feels the best for you and not someone else’s. You also complain about how people don’t listen to you or are desperate etc. why help then? You talk about leaving the forum. Ok fine go. I’ve left for awhile. I come on here very little because well. I figured out what works for me. I m living life. It’s nice to help people but don’t do it if you are gonna complain because they haven’t worked on themselves or understand any of this.

11/08/2018 3:52 pm  #13

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Funny enough he is my boyfriend. We were friends at first because I wanted to build a more mental and emotional connection. I asked for that. I got it. I’m sorrywhat are your manifestations again? Cause I’ve had so much financial success as well. At least I understand that there are more ways to use this with everyone’s own beliefs.

I didn't name any names. You already know, but for those who don't, a long marriage, house, car, all fully paid for, a lot of money in the bank, just to name a few things.

So we both have manifested things we want. Why can’t you accept that self love works for some people instead of thinking your way is the only way? Why can’t you accept people do things that work for them. Every time I see a post from you you give advice but you criticize any other way that isn’t Neville. Neville’s way worked ok but so do others . The law is always working it doesn’t just stop when you do what feels the best for you and not someone else’s. You also complain about how people don’t listen to you or are desperate etc. why help then? You talk about leaving the forum. Ok fine go. I’ve left for awhile. I come on here very little because well. I figured out what works for me. I m living life. It’s nice to help people but don’t do it if you are gonna complain because they haven’t worked on themselves or understand any of this.

When I asked coach in my country about Neville and selfove, so she told me,  that Neville had a selflove too and that his mother teach him about selflove. And that selflove is important because we can manifest a things without selflove too and she did it too, but when we dont have a selflove , so we will lost person again .. so I don´t know what is true. But Neville say that truth depend on intensity imagination and not upon  facts. So probably every opinion is right..

2/13/2019 1:46 pm  #14

Hi Anita,

This relationship sounds a lot like how I used to feel in my past relationships. Although I didn't see it at all then, my underlying problem was not loving myself enough. I thought I did, but I didn't even really know what that meant. Since then I discovered that part of manifesting the Law of Attraction for me was also using Emotional Freedom Technique. That helped me get to the underlying issues more quickly. Then I was able to manifest all sorts of things- including a wonderful, loving husband. Have you ever tried EFT/ tapping?

Heather

Board footera