Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2018 4:13 am  #11

Re: Got my ex back after 1 year :)

Amazing!

I believe that you manifested your ex because you are grateful for yourself. Unconditional love for yourself is actually the key to manifesting your ex back. Good job!

11/07/2018 12:51 am  #12

TheSilverLining wrote:

Nickiwithemt wrote:

I love you story. Did you do alot of self affirmations to help out?

Hey,

I was doing affirmations at the beginning but I found it fake and exhausting as well so I stopped. Instead I went out and met new people and had a lot of fun and I realized the good qualities about myself. I became very comfortable with myself which caused me to love myself and know my worth. The affirmations were unable to do that for me.

Thanks for sharing I appreciate it

11/19/2018 9:53 pm  #13

TheSilverLining wrote:

I think you missed the point of my post. I did live in the wish fulfilled but it was very tiring and mentally exhausting. I eventually stopped doing that completely and went on to live my life with the trust that everything would work out in my own benefit- even if it meant not being with him. A few months after doing this he came back.

Congratulations

So you could say that, by believing that things would work out for your own benefit, you were actually then living in the feeling of the wish fulfilled in the sense that, you had stopped feeling like you were striving for something and instead were in the relaxed state that you would be in when you achieved your goal.

Last edited by Aquilina (11/19/2018 9:56 pm)

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/20/2018 4:10 pm  #14

consciouscreation88 wrote:

Amazing!

I believe that you manifested your ex because you are grateful for yourself. Unconditional love for yourself is actually the key to manifesting your ex back. Good job!

Lol no

ย 

11/20/2018 8:54 pm  #15

excalibar wrote:

consciouscreation88 wrote:

Amazing!

Lol no

Agreed...The key is living in the feeling of the wish fulfilled. Unconditional love for self is a thing we should have anyway, and it helps us to live in the feeling of the wish fulfilled without questioning it. Being grateful for ourself ie. believing we are worth the attainment of our desires, also helps us to live in the feeling of the wish fulfilled without having doubts get in the way.

"We imagine the wish fulfilled and carry on mental conversations from that premise. Through controlled inner talking from premises of fulfilled desire, seeming miracles are performed". - Neville Goddard, Awakened Imagination, Chapter Five

11/29/2018 7:23 am  #16

It always comes back to BELIEVEย  ย Trust and Knowingย  ย  ย  what a beautiful storyย  ย 
thank you for sharingย 

Board footera