Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2018 1:53 pm  #1

Please Help!

Ok here's the story:
I first met a man a year abd a half ago and I was not initally attracted to him (I wasn't looking for anything other than friends because my last relationship ended because he died and I was crazy about him.) After I got to know a little more about this man and realized what he was all about, I started to care very deeply for him. I knew he cared about me but I also didn't think he saw me as more than a friend, so I let it go. This past year we would message occasionally but I initiated everytime time but once. The messages were always super nice but didn't really go anywhere. I spent 2 months in his ciry this year for a completely unrelated reason, but I assumed we'd hang out. When I told him I'd be in town, he unfortunately was gonna be away the whole time and I literally just missed him. So this last summer I met a mutual friend and he came up. I was telling her how he was super kind and supportive last year about my previous boyfriend who passed away. Her reaction was very unexpected. She literally yelled at me that I wasn't more in contact with him and demanded I get his number, and told me he wants to care for me. Not because he said this, but because she just knows. To clarify, we were not talking romantically and I don't think this friend even knows I think of him like that. But her reaction through me off so much that I went completely out of my comfort zone and asked for his number and to catch up over the phone. It worked well and it was wonderful to hear from you him. We even discovered he'd be coming to the town I just moved to and because of this phone call we got s chance to hang out. However, he mentioned a girlfriend briefly before the phone call ended and their plans to move in together in a few months. Basically, I'm super thankful for his friendship and I'm happy if he's happy and found someone great and I care about her too and am happy for her although I don't know her. I'm just incredibly overwhelmed because his man WILl NOT LRAVE MY BRAIN. Usually if I'm interested in someone and I find out he's taken I get over it very quickly and am able to just see him as a friend. But he's been a tough one. I love him so much and therefore his happiness is important to me. Also, girlfriend aside I didn't really see any indication he was interested in me like that anyways. I believe in LOA and I have seen it work, but I had SO SUCH redistence ib this situation. I recently had a breakthrough and lost all attachment to the situation, which is like a weight off my shoulders, bug I also feel I might have given up because if he's happy with someone I believe he deserved that. I believe I deserve to be happy too and I've been through so much with my boyfriend dying and I just want to have that role of being a girlfriend again for someone and I wish it could be him, but it feels wrong for me to think that because he's with someone. I was perfectly fine loving him from a distance before I met this mutual friend, but now it's harder to accept. I love him and I feel the way to give him love right now is to keep my distance, resoect him life, and resoect my own life by guarding my heart and saving it for someone who might actually want it and appreciate it, bug it's just been so hard. I already feel to used LOA for us to reconnect, but I'm not sure it was the best thing for me because now I can't get him out of my head. Advice is greatly appreciated. Love to all.

11/06/2018 3:09 pm  #2

Re: Please Help!

You certainly have been telling yourself, and now us, a whopping big story about this. It is not unique. I've seen it countless times before. It is irrelevant. It doesn't matter. You are using your imagination against yourself instead of for yourself. There is nothing set in stone unless you've decided that is the way it is, including him having a girlfriend. You've already practically got him married off to the love of his life, but you're the one making all of that up. You're making a lot of assumptions, none of which are serving you. Forget all of that other 'LOA' nonsense and study Neville Goddard's teachings on conscious creation and start applying them to everything. They are simple and 100% effective when done correctly. There is only one principle for manifesting anything, and that is to live in the end of the wish fulfilled. Neville will explain that. If you want a romantic relationship with this person, there is nothing wrong with that, and you can have it if you apply this correctly. I've done it myself. It's easy. It's so easy that people don't believe that it is and think they have to do all sorts of worthless and even destructive 'techniques' instead. Study Neville, live in the end, be patient and persistent, and Bob's your uncle.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/06/2018 5:52 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/08/2018 9:20 am  #3

Here's another reason why I feel like leaving this forum for good. Yet another person who is so desperate for help that they don't even come back to read any replies or acknowledge them. There have been quite a few of those time wasters lately. That's why when I reply I am talking to anybody who might read my replies and get any benefit from them, not just the OP.

11/08/2018 9:40 am  #4

I say do what resonates with you. What you resist persists so if you accept the situation set the intention then do visualizing if you feel good or want to anything that resonates. But take care of you first. Cynthia preaches Neville and I preach self love. We both have different ways that work for us. So I’m sorry Cynthia she doesn’t have to use Neville. It’s up to whatever resonates.

11/08/2018 11:00 am  #5

I advocate what has been proven 100% effective when applied properly and has worked for me and countless others in many different areas of life.

11/08/2018 11:07 am  #6

Cynthia wrote:

I advocate what has been proven 100% effective when applied properly and has worked for me and countless others in many different areas of life.

What’s funny about that statement is I said that and have said that exactly about self love but you insisted even going as far as writing a post about it that that was wrong. This is where you have to understand that beliefs you have work for you as do others. Please be respectful that people work. Different ways. Self love has worked for a lot of people I talk to as well. Agnes and even Veronica now preach self love as a foundation. A necessity. Your way isn’t the only way.

For this poster whatever resonates do it. If you try other ways that don’t it’s resistent

Last edited by Selfloveiskey (11/08/2018 11:08 am)

11/08/2018 11:11 am  #7

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

What’s funny about that statement is I said that and have said that exactly about self love but you insisted even going as far as writing a post about it that that was wrong. This is where you have to understand that beliefs you have work for you as do others. Please be respectful that people work. Different ways. Self love has worked for a lot of people I talk to as well. Agnes and even Veronica now preach self love as a foundation. A necessity. Your way isn’t the only way.

For this poster whatever resonates do it. If you try other ways that don’t it’s resistent

I remember somebody who constantly bsngs on about 'self love' being so effective saying that 'her guy' had ultimately only wanted to be friends with her, not her boyfriend.

11/08/2018 12:29 pm  #8

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I remember somebody who constantly bsngs on about 'self love' being so effective saying that 'her guy' had ultimately only wanted to be friends with her, not her boyfriend.

Funny enough he is my boyfriend. We were friends at first because I wanted to build a more mental and emotional connection. I asked for that. I got it. I’m sorrywhat are your manifestations again? Cause I’ve had so much financial success as well. At least I understand that there are more ways to use this with everyone’s own beliefs.

11/08/2018 1:10 pm  #9

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Funny enough he is my boyfriend. We were friends at first because I wanted to build a more mental and emotional connection. I asked for that. I got it. I’m sorrywhat are your manifestations again? Cause I’ve had so much financial success as well. At least I understand that there are more ways to use this with everyone’s own beliefs.

I didn't name any names. You already know, but long marriage, house, car, all fully paid for, a lot of money in the bank, just to name a few things.

11/08/2018 1:11 pm  #10

Selfloveiskey wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I didn't name any names. You already know, but for those who don't, a long marriage, house, car, all fully paid for, a lot of money in the bank, just to name a few things.

Last edited by Cynthia (11/08/2018 1:14 pm)

Board footera