Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2018 4:26 pm  #1

Specific person and texts

Hi everybody, I’m attracting my sp, the fact is that when something good happens, suddently i unconciously think that it means “something bad has to come”, just like this thing could not go well...
Then sometimes he texts me but when it happens i get worried about “what if tomorrow he won’t text me anymore and this was just a phase that it’s going to end”, “he’s just bored, he’s not interested”... and i know that by doing this i will attract this but I just can’t stop and this is getting me bad, I’m scared and worried that i’m ruining everything...

10/12/2018 11:01 pm  #2

Re: Specific person and texts

Ultraviolenx wrote:

Hi everybody, I’m attracting my sp, the fact is that when something good happens, suddently i unconciously think that it means “something bad has to come”, just like this thing could not go well...
Then sometimes he texts me but when it happens i get worried about “what if tomorrow he won’t text me anymore and this was just a phase that it’s going to end”, “he’s just bored, he’s not interested”... and i know that by doing this i will attract this but I just can’t stop and this is getting me bad, I’m scared and worried that i’m ruining everything...

I'm supposed to be taking a break from this forum, but when I see this sort of thing over and over again I can't keep myself from saying something.

Why are you so worried about getting texts or not? Do you want to get a text or have a relationship with him? Look, if you live in the end in your imagination of already having the relationship you want with this person and focus your attention on that end result, the texts or other communication will fall into place. Doing this is not attracting your SP, it is consciously creating the relationship you want to have with him. You are in charge, you are running the show so to speak, so there is nothing to fear or worry about. Study Neville's teachings and apply them. He will never steer you wrong, his teachings were and are still the best, and he wasn't all about money as are some I could mention.

Last edited by Cynthia (10/12/2018 11:19 pm)

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

11/05/2018 8:51 am  #3

Re: Specific person and texts

consciouscreation88 wrote:

Hello there!

From the way you write, I figured you still have your false and limiting beliefs in you. It is important to eliminate these FLBs or else you won't be able to manifest into your reality your desired scenario with your loved one.

STOP WORRYING. Worries and fears are examples of false and limiting beliefs. These FLBs will only hinder you from creating your reality with your loved one. The more you worry, the more negative energy you exude. When this happens, it blocks the positive energies from attracting you.

LISTEN TO AUDIO AFFIRMATIONS.  Audio affirmations are the complete opposite of your FLBs. The more you reiterate these affirmations, the more your subconscious will accept it as ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Eventually, your FLBs will be cleared and all your affirmations will be manifested into your reality. 

If you need help creating/finding the right affirmations for you, you can search for MustSparkJoy Affirmation Store on google.

Hope this helps!

As you sound really like a pro who knows their stuff, could you share how you had consistent success with it over the..lets say past year?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera