Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 3:42 am  #1

You can lose weight with LOA. I did it.

I am so happy and grateful to share my weight loss story with you all. I'll start from the beginning. 2015 was a tough year for me. I'd lost my job because the pub I was working in had closed down and I moved back home with my parents. I spent a lot of time looking for work and applying for jobs but as I was at home most of the day I ate LOADS. And it wasn't all healthy food either. I also wasn't doing any exercise, I was sitting watching crap daytime tv. I noticed I was gaining weight but to start with I wasn't bothered even though my clothes were getting tighter. At my heaviest I weighed nearly 8st. (I'm very short so that's a lot of weight for me) After a while I started feeling miserable and food cheered me up so I ate more and more but I then decided enough was enough and I would start loving myself and being more happy and actually grateful to be able to eat such tasty food. I weighed myself and wrote down my weight. I also decided to write down a target weight which was extreme but I knew deep down I could achieve thisΒ weight. To start wit I had no luck. Food was there and I was hungry.Β This went on for a year BUT in January 2016 I finally got a job I ended up working 72 hours a week (which is a lot) I was on my feet all day and without even trying, I started losing weight. I noticed my clothes were getting loser and I was feeling much happier. The weight continued to drop off as I carried on working (not dieting) Now in September my weight is 6 +1/2 stone I'm at my target weight I look good and I feel good I didn't diet and I didn't exercise. I just worked and worked and worked Long hours, on my feet all day, that's why I started losing weight. I even think I may have used LOA without realising to get this job. I'd been to many many interviews but failed to get the job and this one came up and I got it it's the right job for me Hope you enjoyed reading this hope it helps and I send love and light too all

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

11/05/2018 12:55 am  #2

Re: You can lose weight with LOA. I did it.

So happy for you!Β 

You see, losing weight may be difficult. But as long as you BELIEVE that you will lose weight, then everything will follow!
Β 

Board footera