Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2018 7:14 pm  #1

Help me align please!

I’m starting to lose faith in the LOA. And it’s killing me because without my faith in it, I have no hope anymore

10/31/2018 2:43 am  #2

Re: Help me align please!

It's not clear what you mean by this post. I'd guess this is because you are not seeing the result you want. Can you explain further?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/31/2018 6:11 am  #3

Re: Help me align please!

lovelyislife9 wrote:

I’m starting to lose faith in the LOA. And it’s killing me because without my faith in it, I have no hope anymore

Β 
I shouldn't even be replying to this because I'm supposed to be taking a break but I just have to ask whatever happened to what you said 18 days prior to this post about putting  into practice the teachings of Neville Goddard? That is what you should have been doing all along, not the 25 day challenge. I had a quick look through your old posts since you joined, and you've been given some very bad advice. 'Self love' is completely irrelevant to manifesting anything, and you have to focus on your  desire to be able to manifest it. Imagination creates reality, so you need to imagine what you want, not what you don't want. You have to live in the end of the wish fulfilled, which in your case is to imagine having the relationship you want as though it is an accomplished fact now and feel like you have it already. That is living in the end, not trying to get a text.

In case you don't know, long before I ever heard of Neville, I manifested a long marriage with my former husband simply by imagining I was married to him and not focussing on anything but that. It was easy.

You seem to be upset because you haven't heard from your SP for a couple of months. So what? A couple of months is nothing. Even if it was years it wouldn't make any difference.

Neville's teachings on conscious creation are the only way to go. Forget all of that other 'LOA' nonsense and do what Neville taught. His teachings are simple and 100% effective when done correctly, but you've got to give things time and be patient, especially when you're in a bad state as you currently are.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera