Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2018 3:30 pm  #21

Re: Feeling unloved and hopeless!

Sanshi wrote:

The problem is in every manifestation there is "this other girl". When you are sick, the doctor tells you that it can't be healed and you buy into it. When you try to win the lottery, they say that the odds are very very low and you buy into it. For every bigger feeling manifestation "this girl" will show up in some shape or form. Of course I use the girl only as an analogy for what you give so much power in your physical world that it keeps you from getting anywhere. The mistake everyone is making, including myself, is that we get into a spiral: We start to imagine something ("omg, he will find another girl" for example), we feel that real, sit with it for as long as it takes to become reality. And then, we base our next imaginal act on that newly created reality ("omg, while she is with him, I can't be with him. Maybe they will stay together and marry!!"). The problem is that you can't leave this cycle when you keep doing what you are doing. Unless you give something, anything really, in the physical world power, you won't get to where you want to be. So the problem isn't the other girl. The problem is you insisting that the physical world is more real than your imagination.

I just wish she would be gone all of a sudden and we would get to date again. Thatβ€˜s what I try to believe, that she isn’t the right one for him and that she will be away soon and we will start to see each other.

10/30/2018 4:32 pm  #22

Read Neville

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/30/2018 4:48 pm  #23

Crocodile12 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

The problem is in every manifestation there is "this other girl". When you are sick, the doctor tells you that it can't be healed and you buy into it. When you try to win the lottery, they say that the odds are very very low and you buy into it. For every bigger feeling manifestation "this girl" will show up in some shape or form. Of course I use the girl only as an analogy for what you give so much power in your physical world that it keeps you from getting anywhere. The mistake everyone is making, including myself, is that we get into a spiral: We start to imagine something ("omg, he will find another girl" for example), we feel that real, sit with it for as long as it takes to become reality. And then, we base our next imaginal act on that newly created reality ("omg, while she is with him, I can't be with him. Maybe they will stay together and marry!!"). The problem is that you can't leave this cycle when you keep doing what you are doing. Unless you give something, anything really, in the physical world power, you won't get to where you want to be. So the problem isn't the other girl. The problem is you insisting that the physical world is more real than your imagination.

I just wish she would be gone all of a sudden and we would get to date again. Thatβ€˜s what I try to believe, that she isn’t the right one for him and that she will be away soon and we will start to see each other.

I know I'm supposed to be taking a break, but since I already replied to you I felt I had to say something. You said you read Neville and you know everything. No, you don't. You have no idea of what his teachings are if you are wishing the other person would go away and you could start dating again. You've got to live in the end, which doesn't include that other person. It is just you and your SP having the relationship you want. If you want to have the relationship, no matter how hard it might be, you've got to stop dwelling on there being another girl in the picture and focus only on living in the end in your imagination of having the relationship with your SP and feeling like you already have it now. Anything else is wishful thinking and won't get you where you say you want to be.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/30/2018 5:06 pm  #24

Chasing him was a sign that you really dont believe he would desire you.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera