Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/29/2018 10:24 pm  #1

Got my ex back after 1 year :)

Hi everyone, I used to use this forum but completely stopped several months ago but I thought I’d come back here to quickly tell my story.

My SP and I, J, were together for 4 years in a very serious relationship where we talked regularly about marriage, kids and buying a home together. He is from England and I am from Canada- we met 7 years ago in Thailand when we were both scuba diving! We kept in contact for 2 years and eventually I moved to England to be with him, then he moved to Canada for 3 years after to be with me.

In the very beginning of August 2017 he broke up with me- because he wasn’t completely happy in the relationship or with himself. He moved out 4 weeks later and it was a hard time for me. I did not beg for him back or anything, so we had a smooth break up as far as break ups go.

I discovered LOA and I would visualize and script that I was already in a relationship with him again. 3 weeks later he DID come back and it was amazing! However, very shortly after, about a month after, he broke up with me again because the same problems were arising. He needed time on his own and he didn’t know if he saw a future with me.

I was devastated because I felt that I had manifested him back and then manifested losing him.

I went deep into LOA. I did everything. Visualize, script, RS, self love, - you name it and I did it! I would visualize the same scene over and over again- us being together, him telling me that he is so happy to have me back and that he loves me so much. I lived in the state of the wish fulfilled as much as possible. This all started to exhaust me and I had to stop- for my own sanity!

Nothing worked so I started to put my energy into other things, like planning a backpacking trip around India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.

We were both leaving Canada to go traveling in September 2018- not together, but the timing was the same.

I was planning on going to India, as I said earlier. J was planning on moving to New Zealand for a year with his other friend, M.

Around this time I started to follow Neville Goddard. He talks about falling asleep in the state of the wishfulfilled. Well, I thought to myself that I’d like J to come to India with me. So for only 3/4 nights, I fell asleep imagining that I would be traveling around India with J. Then I stopped doing that because it was also exhausting me!

So, around June 2018 I just stopped consciously doing LOA all together. I was exhausted and I couldn’t keep putting energy into it. I just wanted my life back and my old self back. The one where I wasn’t pining over the same guy for nearly a year! I deserved better and I knew that deep down. If I valued myself then I wouldn’t be exhausting myself trying to get some guy back that wasn’t 100% sure about me.

So I focused on other things. I went for lots of runs, bike rides, yoga classes. I started meeting new people and going out more. I was also planning my backpacking trip! Things were starting to look up for me.

Then, in July 2018, J tells me that he wants to travel India as well! And that “maybe we will see each other over there”. That was crazy for me! I decided to just keep doing what I was doing because it was working for ME. I was starting to feel better whether or not he was in my life.

I had also decided to just hand it over to the universe and trust that whatever happened was only for my benefit and was meant to happen.

So in September 2018, he left to go back home to England for 4 weeks before going to India. We hadn’t set in stone any time to meet up in India though we had talked about meeting up at some point.

Then, I came to India with my friend and I was having a blast. I was meeting new people and having so much fun. I have never felt more confident in my life!

THEN- last week, J made a 2 day bus trip to come see me. When I saw him, he said that he wanted me back and that he was ready to 100% FULLY commit to me for the rest of his life! He said he needed to wait to be sure he wants this and now he is sure.

To be honest, for the first couple of days I wasn’t even sure that I wanted him back! I was having so much fun by myself and for the first time ever I really value myself and know what a catch I am.

However, after spending the past week with him, I have fallen in love with him again and things are amazing between us!

We talked about things that we want differently in the relationship and we know what we can work on. We are communicating better than ever as well which is something I always wanted! I am really proud of myself for laying down my “rules” (for lack of a better word) for being in a relationship with me as I wouldn’t have had the confidence to do that before.

I think what it comes down to is just knowing what you’re worth. Becoming completely happy on your OWN first and then the rest will follow! Trusting the universe and knowing that what ever happens is a learning experience and will only help you grow. Just know how amazing you are!

Let me know if you guys have any questions and I’ll try to answer! I’m sorry it’s such a long read

Last edited by TheSilverLining (10/29/2018 10:28 pm)

10/30/2018 1:25 am  #2

Re: Got my ex back after 1 year :)

I love you story. Did you do alot of self affirmations to help out?

10/30/2018 12:53 pm  #3

Omg!! Congratulations! If you’re willing, I would absolutely love to hear some advice or suggestions from you!

10/30/2018 5:27 pm  #4

TheSilverLining wrote:

Hi everyone, I used to use this forum but completely stopped several months ago but I thought I’d come back here to quickly tell my story.

My SP and I, J, were together for 4 years in a very serious relationship where we talked regularly about marriage, kids and buying a home together. He is from England and I am from Canada- we met 7 years ago in Thailand when we were both scuba diving! We kept in contact for 2 years and eventually I moved to England to be with him, then he moved to Canada for 3 years after to be with me.

In the very beginning of August 2017 he broke up with me- because he wasn’t completely happy in the relationship or with himself. He moved out 4 weeks later and it was a hard time for me. I did not beg for him back or anything, so we had a smooth break up as far as break ups go.

I discovered LOA and I would visualize and script that I was already in a relationship with him again. 3 weeks later he DID come back and it was amazing! However, very shortly after, about a month after, he broke up with me again because the same problems were arising. He needed time on his own and he didn’t know if he saw a future with me.

I was devastated because I felt that I had manifested him back and then manifested losing him.

I went deep into LOA. I did everything. Visualize, script, RS, self love, - you name it and I did it! I would visualize the same scene over and over again- us being together, him telling me that he is so happy to have me back and that he loves me so much. I lived in the state of the wish fulfilled as much as possible. This all started to exhaust me and I had to stop- for my own sanity!

Nothing worked so I started to put my energy into other things, like planning a backpacking trip around India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.

We were both leaving Canada to go traveling in September 2018- not together, but the timing was the same.

I was planning on going to India, as I said earlier. J was planning on moving to New Zealand for a year with his other friend, M.

Around this time I started to follow Neville Goddard. He talks about falling asleep in the state of the wishfulfilled. Well, I thought to myself that I’d like J to come to India with me. So for only 3/4 nights, I fell asleep imagining that I would be traveling around India with J. Then I stopped doing that because it was also exhausting me!

So, around June 2018 I just stopped consciously doing LOA all together. I was exhausted and I couldn’t keep putting energy into it. I just wanted my life back and my old self back. The one where I wasn’t pining over the same guy for nearly a year! I deserved better and I knew that deep down. If I valued myself then I wouldn’t be exhausting myself trying to get some guy back that wasn’t 100% sure about me.

So I focused on other things. I went for lots of runs, bike rides, yoga classes. I started meeting new people and going out more. I was also planning my backpacking trip! Things were starting to look up for me.

Then, in July 2018, J tells me that he wants to travel India as well! And that “maybe we will see each other over there”. That was crazy for me! I decided to just keep doing what I was doing because it was working for ME. I was starting to feel better whether or not he was in my life.

I had also decided to just hand it over to the universe and trust that whatever happened was only for my benefit and was meant to happen.

So in September 2018, he left to go back home to England for 4 weeks before going to India. We hadn’t set in stone any time to meet up in India though we had talked about meeting up at some point.

Then, I came to India with my friend and I was having a blast. I was meeting new people and having so much fun. I have never felt more confident in my life!

THEN- last week, J made a 2 day bus trip to come see me. When I saw him, he said that he wanted me back and that he was ready to 100% FULLY commit to me for the rest of his life! He said he needed to wait to be sure he wants this and now he is sure.

To be honest, for the first couple of days I wasn’t even sure that I wanted him back! I was having so much fun by myself and for the first time ever I really value myself and know what a catch I am.

However, after spending the past week with him, I have fallen in love with him again and things are amazing between us!

We talked about things that we want differently in the relationship and we know what we can work on. We are communicating better than ever as well which is something I always wanted! I am really proud of myself for laying down my “rules” (for lack of a better word) for being in a relationship with me as I wouldn’t have had the confidence to do that before.

I think what it comes down to is just knowing what you’re worth. Becoming completely happy on your OWN first and then the rest will follow! Trusting the universe and knowing that what ever happens is a learning experience and will only help you grow. Just know how amazing you are!

Let me know if you guys have any questions and I’ll try to answer! I’m sorry it’s such a long read

Beautiful love story.

10/30/2018 5:55 pm  #5

Amazing, thank you for sharing with us your story, working in yourself is a great desition! 

10/31/2018 11:39 am  #6

Thank you for sharing your story.  I needed this and take this as the guidance I was asking for yesterday. Congratulations and well done. Much love xxx

11/03/2018 10:14 am  #7

How did you maintain to live in the state or wish fulfilled

11/03/2018 10:35 am  #8

Wow. Congratulations. Very inspiring .

11/05/2018 3:28 am  #9

Nickiwithemt wrote:

I love you story. Did you do alot of self affirmations to help out?

Hey,

I was doing affirmations at the beginning but I found it fake and exhausting as well so I stopped. Instead I went out and met new people and had a lot of fun and I realized the good qualities about myself. I became very comfortable with myself which caused me to love myself and know my worth. The affirmations were unable to do that for me.

11/05/2018 3:29 am  #10

akuma wrote:

How did you maintain to live in the state or wish fulfilled

I think you missed the point of my post. I did live in the wish fulfilled but it was very tiring and mentally exhausting. I eventually stopped doing that completely and went on to live my life with the trust that everything would work out in my own benefit- even if it meant not being with him. A few months after doing this he came back.

Board footera