Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2018 10:02 am  #1

Neville Goddards Technique

Hello!

I have something I am struggling with when it comes to doing a visualization of living in the end. I often find that my mind wanders while I visualize and I can’t seem to focus enough to make my visualization feel real. Also, at night when I try to visualize before bed so I am on the state akin to sleep, I often fall asleep before I am able to clearly visualize. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Thank you

10/27/2018 12:23 pm  #2

Re: Neville Goddards Technique

lovelyislife9 wrote:

Hello!

I have something I am struggling with when it comes to doing a visualization of living in the end. I often find that my mind wanders while I visualize and I can’t seem to focus enough to make my visualization feel real. Also, at night when I try to visualize before bed so I am on the state akin to sleep, I often fall asleep before I am able to clearly visualize. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice? Thank you

Β 
I prefer the word 'imagine' to 'visualise' or 'visualisation' because Neville talked about 'imagining' and 'imagination' and those words feel more real to me.

I don't know what your desire is, so since it's the same principle for manifesting anything, let's pretend your desire was to go to Egypt. If this interested you, you would probably have seen photos of Egypt, especially photos of the Sphinx and the pyramids because they are probably the most famous things in Egypt. To live in the end, you would imagine yourself being in Egypt right now, feeling yourself there, seeing the Sphinx and the pyramids in person, going up to them and touching them and walking through them and exploring them, perhaps taking photos of them, making all of this as real as possible, as though you were really experiencing this, but in your imagination. 

Falling asleep in the state of having your desire now is a desirable thing, and with practice it will get easier to imagine having your desire now more clearly. It doesn't even really matter if it's not all that clear because you know what your intention is. If you were to hear somebody saying something in your imagination but it was your own voice it wouldn't matter because you know that it was meant to be somebody else's voice.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

Board footera