Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2018 8:50 am  #11

Re: reverse technique?

Cynthia wrote:

I never thought about anything but the end result. I imagined us being married and didn't create any obstacles in my mind to that happening. It only took over a year because I was away for that period of time, in a different country. I knew nothing was going to happen until I returned, so I didn't worry about it or stress about it. We had no commitment to each other, so I didn't know if he'd met somebody else in the meantime, but I didn't even think about that. It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

I've told people who do social media numerous times now, don't look at the other person's if it is going to upset you or reinforce a current reality that is different to your desire or do anything else that reminds you that you don't currently have your desire. Some of them just can't tear themselves away and distress themselves over and over and create bigger and bigger obstacles in their mind to having their desire. They don't seem to see that they are doing this to themselves, and these are the people who ultimately fail and say that it is not possible to consciously create one's own reality. They decided that it was impossible for themselves, so it will always be impossible for them until they change that belief, but it is fully possible for those who believe they can do it. We're all creating our lives all of the time, not just when we want something, so if we're not doing it consciously we are doing it unconsciously, sort of letting the chips fall where they may.  The better option is obviously to create the lives we want since we are our only opponents.

I must say Cynthia you were really so so strong.You were truly living in the end result and no doubt thats why you got what you wanted
I guess i have lots of things to learn and to work on. But i know i can do it. Thanks for sharing your experience . It has been so helpful.

10/27/2018 8:53 am  #12

Sohini wrote:

Cynthia wrote:

I never thought about anything but the end result. I imagined us being married and didn't create any obstacles in my mind to that happening. It only took over a year because I was away for that period of time, in a different country. I knew nothing was going to happen until I returned, so I didn't worry about it or stress about it. We had no commitment to each other, so I didn't know if he'd met somebody else in the meantime, but I didn't even think about that. It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

I've told people who do social media numerous times now, don't look at the other person's if it is going to upset you or reinforce a current reality that is different to your desire or do anything else that reminds you that you don't currently have your desire. Some of them just can't tear themselves away and distress themselves over and over and create bigger and bigger obstacles in their mind to having their desire. They don't seem to see that they are doing this to themselves, and these are the people who ultimately fail and say that it is not possible to consciously create one's own reality. They decided that it was impossible for themselves, so it will always be impossible for them until they change that belief, but it is fully possible for those who believe they can do it. We're all creating our lives all of the time, not just when we want something, so if we're not doing it consciously we are doing it unconsciously, sort of letting the chips fall where they may.  The better option is obviously to create the lives we want since we are our only opponents.

I must say Cynthia you were really so so strong.You were truly living in the end result and no doubt thats why you got what you wanted
I guess i have lots of things to learn and to work on. But i know i can do it. Thanks for sharing your experience . It has been so helpful.

One of the most important lessons to learn is that there are no opponents other than ourselves to obtaining our desires.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/27/2018 12:11 pm  #13

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I suppose that depends on what you said in the message. The friend probably will forget. Why though are you worried about what the friend thinks about you?

I  don't know. I just want to his friend has a positive opinion about me..Is sign low seflove, if I care what other people think about me?

10/27/2018 12:37 pm  #14

Anita wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I suppose that depends on what you said in the message. The friend probably will forget. Why though are you worried about what the friend thinks about you?

I  don't know. I just want to his friend has a positive opinion about me..Is sign low seflove, if I care what other people think about me?

If you are sending messages to your 'ex's friend to try to get him to influence your 'ex' in some way, you are trying to manipulate outward conditions directly. That is an exercise in futility. Having your desire must first be real in your imagination.

It is not necessarily a sign of low 'self love'. I don't like that expression anyway, I much prefer self-esteem, self-respect, or even self-confidence. Most people want to have respect from other people and to be well thought of. That's normal.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

10/27/2018 12:48 pm  #15

Cynthia wrote:

Anita wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

If you are sending messages to your 'ex's friend to try to get him to influence your 'ex' in some way, you are trying to manipulate outward conditions directly. That is an exercise in futility. Having your desire must first be real in your imagination.

It is not necessarily a sign of low 'self love'. I don't like that expression anyway, I much prefer self-esteem, self-respect, or even self-confidence. Most people want to have respect from other people and to be well thought of. That's normal.

But sometimes I care what other think about me too much and I feel anxiety. So yes maybe its notmall want to have a repsect from other people , but I dont think that this good for me and I dont knw how stop it.

Board footera