Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2017 2:40 pm  #1

An Update

Roughly 8 months ago,  I started to have a domino effect of situations. Quite frankly,  the guy that I came here to attract back moved down my list of priority. I stopped attempting to manipulate the system, per say,  so that I could focus on other areas of my life that mattered more. It was during that time,  I felt like RS and PW truly worked because as soon as I stopped all that,  it was like the guy completely faded away and I'd never hear from him again. Due to the things I was going through in life,  I didn't care if I heard from him again.

Once I started to get my life in order,  I started to focus on getting my vibration higher for my overall good.  It was no longer about what I could get but how I sincerely felt.  It feels so good to feel like I am truly enjoying life,  happy and can handle anything that comes my way without pinning over a guy.  I truly feel like I was coming from a bad place when I did all this. Meaning,  it's not good to want someone so bad that I'd do all this.

Needless to say,  he contacts me all of the time now.  He begs me to see him.  When I say no,  he tries over and over. However,  I'm no longer interested but it's clear that he can't get me off of his mind. I just don't want it anymore. 

I think the true success is being able to focus on overall life and not just an area. I really think many of us are missing the ball. 

The Universe is your playground.

12/11/2017 3:02 pm  #2

Re: An Update

I love this. Thanks for the post. It's funny because yesterday I told myself to give up on trying to manifest things. Not because I don't want him or anything else anymore, but because I just want to be happy in general. I want to love life and not energetically work so hard to obtain my desires. It's been very tiring for me and I don't think it should be this way.

If you could, please keep posting updates on how you're doing. I'd love to read more stories like this, while I'm creating my own

12/11/2017 3:06 pm  #3

You're welcome and I'll be glad to.

12/11/2017 5:47 pm  #4

That is so awesome!!! It’s so funny when you love yourself and stop worrying what you can create

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” 

12/12/2017 4:28 pm  #5

This is amazing, thank you for sharing your experience  

1/22/2018 11:42 am  #6

He has asked me if I laugh at his begging. He is in a very vulnerable place and continues to think of ways to get my attention. He has asked me about what competition does he have,  he has asked for ideas for things that I'd like to do and so on.

10/27/2018 6:26 am  #7

I'm curious. Why he broke with you?

10/27/2018 6:33 am  #8

Who knows

10/28/2018 8:03 am  #9

Avaelle wrote:

Roughly 8 months ago,  I started to have a domino effect of situations. Quite frankly,  the guy that I came here to attract back moved down my list of priority. I stopped attempting to manipulate the system, per say,  so that I could focus on other areas of my life that mattered more. It was during that time,  I felt like RS and PW truly worked because as soon as I stopped all that,  it was like the guy completely faded away and I'd never hear from him again. Due to the things I was going through in life,  I didn't care if I heard from him again.

Once I started to get my life in order,  I started to focus on getting my vibration higher for my overall good.  It was no longer about what I could get but how I sincerely felt.  It feels so good to feel like I am truly enjoying life,  happy and can handle anything that comes my way without pinning over a guy.  I truly feel like I was coming from a bad place when I did all this. Meaning,  it's not good to want someone so bad that I'd do all this.

Needless to say,  he contacts me all of the time now.  He begs me to see him.  When I say no,  he tries over and over. However,  I'm no longer interested but it's clear that he can't get me off of his mind. I just don't want it anymore. 

I think the true success is being able to focus on overall life and not just an area. I really think many of us are missing the ball. 

@Avaelle, I love your mindset. I have client I am working with who wants to commit suicide because her ex-boyfriend broke up with her 6 months ago. He is with someone else and she suspects he was cheating with this woman before the break up. And no matter what I say, her mindset is see can't live without him and she can't be happy without him.

I am trying to get her to see that ind of mindset and vibration is only giving her the opposite of what she desires. But she refuses to listen.

10/28/2018 4:28 pm  #10

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

@Avaelle, I love your mindset. I have client I am working with who wants to commit suicide because her ex-boyfriend broke up with her 6 months ago. He is with someone else and she suspects he was cheating with this woman before the break up. And no matter what I say, her mindset is see can't live without him and she can't be happy without him.

I am trying to get her to see that ind of mindset and vibration is only giving her the opposite of what she desires. But she refuses to listen.

She indeeds sounds very co dependent. 

I've never been outright suicidal over a breakup but very down and out.

I had to hit the ground running to raise my happy meter by focusing on the other things I enjoyed and were good at

Board footera