Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2018 1:08 pm  #1

need LOA friends asap 😭

hey everyone, i was just wondering if there was anyone who wanted to be my LOA buddy lol. i’ve learned not to talk to my family and friends about my problems because they’re mindset is always negative and does me no good. so if anyone is interested we can help each other out and cheer each other up if we don’t feel so good!! i did manifest my person back but there are still some things that we can improve on. i watch a lot of veronica and agnes videos so if there’s someone who does too it would be cool if we can talk about some things <3

10/19/2018 5:05 pm  #2

Re: need LOA friends asap 😭

I would love this!

10/20/2018 11:27 am  #3

I would love this too. Let's be each other's buddies! I haven't been in contact with my SP in about a month and I'm getting very discouraged

10/21/2018 5:28 am  #4

Hi
I would as well. I have no LOA friends and find it quite difficult at times. Have been learning and reading on my own. With the very occasional post here and there as on more than one forum.  It’s great at least you,ve manifested your SP back!
I agree and get the feeling discouraged, am at that point myself and have just started to shut the world out to try regenerate and gain some clarity. However, some LOA friends would be great. 😊

10/21/2018 9:10 am  #5

sorry about the late response but to everyone who wanted to be my LOA buddy private message me!! we can even talk over snapchat or imessage if you want 😊

10/21/2018 9:11 am  #6

pocketfullofsunshine wrote:

I would love this!

πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
Β 

10/21/2018 9:13 am  #7

lovelyislife9 wrote:

I would love this too. Let's be each other's buddies! I haven't been in contact with my SP in about a month and I'm getting very discouraged

Β 
i’ve been through exactly what you have, except i wasn’t in contact with my SP for almost a year. i would love to help you out and keep you motivated, private message me!!

10/21/2018 9:18 am  #8

Flower293 wrote:

Hi
I would as well. I have no LOA friends and find it quite difficult at times. Have been learning and reading on my own. With the very occasional post here and there as on more than one forum.  It’s great at least you,ve manifested your SP back!
I agree and get the feeling discouraged, am at that point myself and have just started to shut the world out to try regenerate and gain some clarity. However, some LOA friends would be great. 😊

don’t give up my love! i know it seems way easier than done but you have so much more power than you think you have. you’ll get there, i promise πŸ’œ
Β 

10/23/2018 4:16 am  #9

πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Yes! Strangely after that and reading around I began to feel better and trying to think of things in a more positive way and looking at journaling to keep a watch on my thoughts. Perhaps we can all keep in touch as a group?
Will PM you. Much love xxx

Last edited by Flower293 (10/23/2018 4:17 am)

10/23/2018 9:08 pm  #10

Hello guys!Β 

Today was a very terrible day for me. I'm really starting to sink deep down into depression and negative thoughts about my SP. I haven't really done much visualizing, affirmations, etc, lately because of a lack of motivation and feeling like it's no use, so why bother with it and drag out my pain? Any help would be much appreciated!Β 

Board footera