Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 4:12 pm  #1

I have to say

It is my desire (and my intention, being a magnificent creator and all) that we learn to accept others as they are.  That we embrace everyone as equals, who are each doing the very best they can to find enlightenment in this world.  Some are already there,  some are lagging a little and some have stumbled altogether.  I ask for your grace and kindness in stopping to help those who fall. And if you fail to pull them up, may you understand and accept that they are where they are. And may you carry forward on your own quest for bliss- without judgement of where others are along their individual journey.

I ask you all to pause before you post. And it's not because I don't believe in free speech- I most CERTAINLY do. It's because words are powerful. They are potent, and they will manifest into more. So please reflect on what you wish to perpetuate. You are all deliberate creators, and the path to your desires must be full of eagerness and inspiration. Not littered with crap.

Think twice about whether your posts are productive to your desires, or if you are moving AWAY from what you want by creating a possible storm in a teacup! Whatever you say is IMPORTANT. Ask yourself-will posting this enhance my experience and attract responses that enhance my raising vibration? If the answer is no, take a nap on it. I bet in the morning you no longer hold those same limiting emotions.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/10/2016 5:31 am  #2

Re: I have to say

well said cherished...i agre with you on this entirely....

10/08/2018 3:03 pm  #3

I am new to the forum! Hello! I hope everyone is doing great... 

10/13/2018 6:56 am  #4

mara wrote:

I am new to the forum! Hello! I hope everyone is doing great... 

Welcome     This is a great community    I have been on for a while and still learn things   

let us  know   what your heart wants      we will help the best we can

Board footera