Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2018 7:55 pm  #1

Scripting challenge

So my love and I met up for coffee this evening and we had the best laugh ever! It was so nice to be in that moment!! Later that day we went home and cuddled on the couch while I scratched her back! The nice Breeze made the evening even more perfect!! She feel asleep in my arms as I watched a show!! We eventually made it to our bed were we slept peacefully through the night while I held her so close! It was beautiful!!

10/06/2018 9:28 pm  #2

Re: Scripting challenge

My love came to my aunt's house for dinner. My uncle and he were making jokes all night my family couldn't stop laughing. We drank some wine and sat by the fire while watching tv. We all ended up staying the night, and we cuddled and watched some tv shows and movies while we decided what we were going to make in the morning.  I made some lattes before bed and we cuddled till he fell asleep, he got up for a second to kiss my forehead and tell me he loves me then fell back asleep he is so sweet I love him.

Last edited by pocketfullofsunshine (10/06/2018 9:30 pm)

10/10/2018 4:40 pm  #3

So its been 5 days and my love and I went on a mini vacation! Holding her in my arms was wonderful! Every night she feel asleep in my arms while I scratched her back while she kissed my shoulder saying "I love you so much, tons!" I told her " I love you too baby, very much!" We met some nice people and meeting was fun! We sat in the hot tub talking about how great it was to be reunited and back together not just once or twice but the third time! We discussed how we knew, always knew we would be back together! It was amazing! Our time and our long deep conversations with each other was worth every moment it to us to get here!! I kept my faith alive and we are happier than ever! ! We finally made it back to town and sipped our mixed coffee while laughing and staring at one another!  Joking about how silly we were in the past but looking at we it got us! We have a happy loving beautiful relationship and amazing little family!  Rta!  I never gave us up!!

10/12/2018 4:15 pm  #4

So the last 2 days have been wonderful!  My love showed up at my front door steep 2 days in a row with coffee,  a kiss, hug and I love you's.  We spent that morning talking and laughing about how strong of a couple we are and we just always come back together no matter what. And how we are always meant to be together!  Both morning I held her and scratched her back. She clutched me tightly and rested in my bed. It was so amazing to hold kiss and love her and her love me too!  Its meant to be it always has been!

10/13/2018 2:08 pm  #5

Man oh man, in the past I thought that my love and I wouldn't have a chance to reunite especially having been broken up twice but here I am telling you that we are back together and this time we are the strongest we eave ever been. Today my live and I spent our time walking in a park were we sat close to one another anf spoor about how wonderful God is and how he brought us back together ! I held her and we both cried tears of happiness!  I knew the whole time this was meant to be. We walked anf kissed anf smiled fro. Ear to ear. We said i love you to each other and held hands for hours on end! God is amazing thank you God for my life and my love anf my miracle with my love.  I am so blessed! I live you tons!!

10/14/2018 11:00 am  #6

She loves me tons and told me she just can't stop thinking of me! She told me that she always knew we would always be back together and wants to marry me. That I am the one. I looked at my love and just smiled. My heart melted when she told me that. I just grabbed her and held her so close. We were standing outside on my porch and the sun was shining on us! It was amazing. Thank you God for bringing me my prayer and my love! I am so happy that we are back together and she only wants to be with me. We love each other tons!!!

10/14/2018 11:01 am  #7

She loves me tons and told me she just can't stop thinking of me! She told me that she always knew we would always be back together and wants to marry me. That I am the one. I looked at my love and just smiled. My heart melted when she told me that. I just grabbed her and held her so close. We were standing outside on my porch and the sun was shining on us! It was amazing. Thank you God for bringing me my prayer and my love! I am so happy that we are back together and she only wants to be with me. We love each other tons!!!

10/14/2018 11:02 am  #8

She loves me tons and told me she just can't stop thinking of me! She told me that she always knew we would always be back together and wants to marry me. That I am the one. I looked at my love and just smiled. My heart melted when she told me that. 6I just grabbed her and held her so close. We were standing outside on my porch and the sun was shining on us! It was amazing. Thank you God for bringing me my prayer and my love! I am so happy that we are back together and she only wants to be with me. We love each other tons!!!

10/15/2018 7:59 pm  #9

We had breakfast at jills restaurant today. She told me the time she was away she thought about me non stop. I still remember the day she emailed me and told me she still loved me and missed me. I told her I knew in my soul that we would be back together again. We had a wonderful conversation and after we ate we went back to my place and cuddled! I scratched her back as she fell asleep in my arms. She held me tightly. I always love it when we do that. I told her she was an absolute beauty! She smiled and me, kissed me and said she never is going to let me go. I held her while she took a nap! We made plans to meet up again. I am so blessed and grateful that we are back together again ! I love her! I just knew we were meant to be together!! I love you God and thank you so much for her and our son!!

10/16/2018 1:23 pm  #10

I have to start out saying that I can still remember the day I got my message from my love! It said " I miss you so bad, I am sorry for everything. I want stop thinking about you. I love you and I need you so bad. I am still in love with you. I need you so bad.  Would you like yo meet up and talk about things?" I said "yes I miss you too and I live you so much and I need to hold you." we meet up soon after that infront of my place. We kissed and held each other for so long. My love and I we taljinh about that today over breakfast!  I held her hand and she didn't let my hand go the entire time we spoke.  We laughed and giggled with each other just taking our lives together in. It feels so amazing that my love and I are back together again! Thank you God for this miracle. She said she wants to marry me. I said i would love to marry her! I kept the faith and we are in love so much!  I love us!! Thank you my God for this love that my love and I share . my day with my love was beautiful! !!

Board footera